GEN VI: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 161

Thread: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

  1. #31
    Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,352
    Blog Entries
    89
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Sorry, forgot about the Eevee thing. All of my Charmander are Jolly with Dragon Rush, does that change your mind? :p (Bred it like that 'cause I wanted to try out Mega Charizard X with Hone Claws and Dragon Rush.)

    4. f: 31/31/31/?/?/31 X2

    I'd love this Skarmory too. I can trade you a Jolly Gible with 3-4 perfect IVs for it. It'll know Outrage and Double-Edge.

    As for the Skrelp, here are the 5IV ones I have available, all L1:
    Rash, Poison Point, F, 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Careful, Poison Point, M, x/31/31/31/31/31
    Lonely, Poison Touch, F, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Quirky, Poison Touch, F, 31/x/31/31/31/31

    XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

  2. #32
    /)^3^(\ Steel_Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eldritch Locations
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Sorry, forgot about the Eevee thing. All of my Charmander are Jolly with Dragon Rush, does that change your mind? :p (Bred it like that 'cause I wanted to try out Mega Charizard X with Hone Claws and Dragon Rush.)

    4. f: 31/31/31/?/?/31 X2

    I'd love this Skarmory too. I can trade you a Jolly Gible with 3-4 perfect IVs for it. It'll know Outrage and Double-Edge.

    As for the Skrelp, here are the 5IV ones I have available, all L1:
    Rash, Poison Point, F, 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Careful, Poison Point, M, x/31/31/31/31/31
    Lonely, Poison Touch, F, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Quirky, Poison Touch, F, 31/x/31/31/31/31
    I'm not interested in charmanders. I have a 5 iv adamant Charizard with more egg moves that I'm using and can breed more of. You can have the Skarmory for free since its a 4 IV pokemon. As for the Skrelp I'll take the Rash female with poison point.

    I'll be here tonight on the usual time and I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for the two of you.
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  3. #33
    Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,352
    Blog Entries
    89
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Thanks! I'll try to find you something decent to trade for it though. So look before you release. ;)

    XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

  4. #34
    /)^3^(\ Steel_Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eldritch Locations
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Thanks! I'll try to find you something decent to trade for it though. So look before you release. ;)
    I see you're on right now. We can do the trade if you like.

    I used your first 3ds FC.

    EDIT: Okay I used your second one.
    Last edited by Steel_Justice; 9th May 2014 at 06:24 PM.
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  5. #35
    Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,352
    Blog Entries
    89
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Please use the 2nd one instead, thanks.

    XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

  6. #36

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    Okay that's a 1,2 or 4. Do you want a female? If that's the case then Ill set you up with a 4.

    I'm gonna need a FC from you, it's really helpful for boards like this if you put it in your signature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    1. m: ?/31/31/31/31/31 X3

    I'd love this Chimchar. I can trade a Poliwag, Eevee, Skrelp, or Charmander with 3-6 perfect IVs.
    I have lots of Eevees as you can tell and I'm also done with Charmanders. I would like a good Skrelp though, with poison point and ivs that resemble 31/?/31/31/31/31 if you have one. I see you have 2 3DS FCs, is there any particular one you would like me to use?

    Sorry I wasn't around earlier I didn't see any new trades posted earlier so I thought no one was coming today. I will keep my eyes peeled for you two tomorrow though.
    I'll take 2 then.
    3625-9537-4041

  7. #37
    /)^3^(\ Steel_Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eldritch Locations
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by segtendonerd64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    Okay that's a 1,2 or 4. Do you want a female? If that's the case then Ill set you up with a 4.

    I'm gonna need a FC from you, it's really helpful for boards like this if you put it in your signature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    1. m: ?/31/31/31/31/31 X3

    I'd love this Chimchar. I can trade a Poliwag, Eevee, Skrelp, or Charmander with 3-6 perfect IVs.
    I have lots of Eevees as you can tell and I'm also done with Charmanders. I would like a good Skrelp though, with poison point and ivs that resemble 31/?/31/31/31/31 if you have one. I see you have 2 3DS FCs, is there any particular one you would like me to use?

    Sorry I wasn't around earlier I didn't see any new trades posted earlier so I thought no one was coming today. I will keep my eyes peeled for you two tomorrow though.
    I'll take 2 then.
    3625-9537-4041
    All right a 2 it is. Get yourself ready I'll only take a minute. Let me know when you're ready
    Last edited by Steel_Justice; 9th May 2014 at 06:13 PM.
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  8. #38

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by segtendonerd64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    Okay that's a 1,2 or 4. Do you want a female? If that's the case then Ill set you up with a 4.

    I'm gonna need a FC from you, it's really helpful for boards like this if you put it in your signature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    1. m: ?/31/31/31/31/31 X3

    I'd love this Chimchar. I can trade a Poliwag, Eevee, Skrelp, or Charmander with 3-6 perfect IVs.
    I have lots of Eevees as you can tell and I'm also done with Charmanders. I would like a good Skrelp though, with poison point and ivs that resemble 31/?/31/31/31/31 if you have one. I see you have 2 3DS FCs, is there any particular one you would like me to use?

    Sorry I wasn't around earlier I didn't see any new trades posted earlier so I thought no one was coming today. I will keep my eyes peeled for you two tomorrow though.
    I'll take 2 then.
    3625-9537-4041
    All right a 2 it is. Get yourself ready I'll only take a minute. Let me know when you're ready
    Ready

  9. #39
    /)^3^(\ Steel_Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eldritch Locations
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by segtendonerd64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by segtendonerd64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    Okay that's a 1,2 or 4. Do you want a female? If that's the case then Ill set you up with a 4.

    I'm gonna need a FC from you, it's really helpful for boards like this if you put it in your signature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    1. m: ?/31/31/31/31/31 X3

    I'd love this Chimchar. I can trade a Poliwag, Eevee, Skrelp, or Charmander with 3-6 perfect IVs.
    I have lots of Eevees as you can tell and I'm also done with Charmanders. I would like a good Skrelp though, with poison point and ivs that resemble 31/?/31/31/31/31 if you have one. I see you have 2 3DS FCs, is there any particular one you would like me to use?

    Sorry I wasn't around earlier I didn't see any new trades posted earlier so I thought no one was coming today. I will keep my eyes peeled for you two tomorrow though.
    I'll take 2 then.
    3625-9537-4041
    All right a 2 it is. Get yourself ready I'll only take a minute. Let me know when you're ready
    Ready
    I'm ready but I don't think you registered me in your 3DS yet.
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  10. #40

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Did it.

    Edit:Thanks.

  11. #41
    /)^3^(\ Steel_Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eldritch Locations
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by segtendonerd64 View Post
    Did it.

    Edit:Thanks.
    Everything cool on your end?
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  12. #42

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by segtendonerd64 View Post
    Did it.

    Edit:Thanks.
    Everything cool on your end?
    Yep, it checks out.

  13. #43
    /)^3^(\ Steel_Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eldritch Locations
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by segtendonerd64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Justice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by segtendonerd64 View Post
    Did it.

    Edit:Thanks.
    Everything cool on your end?
    Yep, it checks out.
    All right, come again if you need anymore.
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  14. #44
    Show me your moves ! Herbizarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a duel with Lucina
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    @Steel_Justice; What would you take for a 5V Poison Heal Shroomish ? I have the following :

    - 15 Absols (14 Naive & 1 Jolly with egg moves like Play Rough, Mega Horn, Baton Pass & Double Edge. All are 5x31 IVs and have either Pressure or Super Luck.
    - 19 Geodudes (all are Jolly Natured, all have 4x31 IVs. Nobody wants them, but it's still worth mentionning :V )
    - 29 Arons (all have Head Smash & Curse as egg moves, various natures and 3-4-5x31 IVs)
    - 2 Venonats (they have Baton Pass, one has its HA and they are all males with 4-5x31 IVs)
    - 7 Hawluchas (all have their HA, with 3x31 IVs for 6 of them. The last one has 4x31 IVs)
    - 1 Delibird (Adamant, female, Vital Spirit, 5x31 IVs and the following egg moves : Ice Shard, Ice Punch & Destiny Bond)
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

  15. #45
    /)^3^(\ Steel_Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eldritch Locations
    Posts
    935

    Default Re: Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbizarre View Post
    @Steel_Justice; What would you take for a 5V Poison Heal Shroomish ? I have the following :

    - 15 Absols (14 Naive & 1 Jolly with egg moves like Play Rough, Mega Horn, Baton Pass & Double Edge. All are 5x31 IVs and have either Pressure or Super Luck.
    - 19 Geodudes (all are Jolly Natured, all have 4x31 IVs. Nobody wants them, but it's still worth mentionning :V )
    - 29 Arons (all have Head Smash & Curse as egg moves, various natures and 3-4-5x31 IVs)
    - 2 Venonats (they have Baton Pass, one has its HA and they are all males with 4-5x31 IVs)
    - 7 Hawluchas (all have their HA, with 3x31 IVs for 6 of them. The last one has 4x31 IVs)
    - 1 Delibird (Adamant, female, Vital Spirit, 5x31 IVs and the following egg moves : Ice Shard, Ice Punch & Destiny Bond)
    I'll take a Naive Absol, ability doesn't matter to me I'm gonna mega evolve it anyway. I can trade now if you give me your FC and a minute to get the Shroomish.
    3DS Name: Kyle
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Flying type: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •