GEN V: Box Cleaner - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Box Cleaner

  1. #16
    Back for Gen 6 ShootingStarTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mistralton City
    Posts
    143
    Blog Entries
    4

    Follow ShootingStarTen on Tumblr

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    I would be happy to trade for Chimchar
    All of you better prepare for trouble
    Team Rocket is here to make it double

    Pokemon White Friend Code: 3182 1365 4817

  2. #17
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    Could I please have the poliwhirl?
    No problem.

  3. #18
    Red Download's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23
    Add Download on Facebook

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    Could I please have the poliwhirl?
    No problem.
    What pokemon do you want?
    If you want to trade with me then PM me or message me on Facebook (link on my profile)

    White friend code: 3525 - 6918 - 2061


  4. #19
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    @Download; The pokemon doesn't matter as long as it's not a drilbur, excadrill, or rotom.

    @RocketGruntTenshi;Which nature, unless it doesn't matter.

    I can trade right now if either of you are ready.

  5. #20
    Red Download's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23
    Add Download on Facebook

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    @Download; The pokemon doesn't matter as long as it's not a drilbur, excadrill, or rotom.

    @RocketGruntTenshi;Which nature, unless it doesn't matter.

    I can trade right now if either of you are ready.
    If its not too much trouble, is there anyway i could trade you a kings rock and then you trade it back on the poliwhirl?
    If you want to trade with me then PM me or message me on Facebook (link on my profile)

    White friend code: 3525 - 6918 - 2061


  6. #21
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    @Download; The pokemon doesn't matter as long as it's not a drilbur, excadrill, or rotom.

    @RocketGruntTenshi;Which nature, unless it doesn't matter.

    I can trade right now if either of you are ready.
    If its not too much trouble, is there anyway i could trade you a kings rock and then you trade it back on the poliwhirl?
    Not a problem at all. Do you want it nicknamed?

  7. #22
    Red Download's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23
    Add Download on Facebook

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    @Download; The pokemon doesn't matter as long as it's not a drilbur, excadrill, or rotom.

    @RocketGruntTenshi;Which nature, unless it doesn't matter.

    I can trade right now if either of you are ready.
    If its not too much trouble, is there anyway i could trade you a kings rock and then you trade it back on the poliwhirl?
    Not a problem at all. Do you want it nicknamed?
    No thanks.
    So i'll trade a dratini holding kings rock and then can you make poliwhirl hold it and then trade back?
    I can do it now if you want my FC's in my sig
    If you want to trade with me then PM me or message me on Facebook (link on my profile)

    White friend code: 3525 - 6918 - 2061


  8. #23
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    @Download; The pokemon doesn't matter as long as it's not a drilbur, excadrill, or rotom.

    @RocketGruntTenshi;Which nature, unless it doesn't matter.

    I can trade right now if either of you are ready.
    If its not too much trouble, is there anyway i could trade you a kings rock and then you trade it back on the poliwhirl?
    Not a problem at all. Do you want it nicknamed?
    No thanks.
    So i'll trade a dratini holding kings rock and then can you make poliwhirl hold it and then trade back?
    I can do it now if you want my FC's in my sig
    I'll meet you in the room. My FC is in my first post.

  9. #24
    Registered User Born Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    309

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    @mwto; any drowzee :3

    Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

  10. #25
    Red Download's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23
    Add Download on Facebook

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    I'm in there
    If you want to trade with me then PM me or message me on Facebook (link on my profile)

    White friend code: 3525 - 6918 - 2061


  11. #26
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    @mwto; any drowzee :3
    I can trade now if you're available.
    @Download; I need to exit the room to give the rock to poliwhirl.

  12. #27
    Red Download's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23
    Add Download on Facebook

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    @mwto; any drowzee :3
    I can trade now if you're available.
    @Download; I need to exit the room to give the rock to poliwhirl.
    ok cool
    If you want to trade with me then PM me or message me on Facebook (link on my profile)

    White friend code: 3525 - 6918 - 2061


  13. #28
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    @mwto; any drowzee :3
    I can trade now if you're available.
    @Download; I need to exit the room to give the rock to poliwhirl.
    ok cool
    I'm back in the room, where'd you go.

  14. #29
    Red Download's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23
    Add Download on Facebook

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    dudettte thanks so much poliwhirl evolved :D
    If you want to trade with me then PM me or message me on Facebook (link on my profile)

    White friend code: 3525 - 6918 - 2061


  15. #30
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Box Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Download View Post
    dudettte thanks so much poliwhirl evolved :D
    No problem. Thanks for the foreign golbat.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •