GEN V: AceBreeder's RNG Breeding

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: AceBreeder's RNG Breeding

Default AceBreeder's RNG Breeding

Shop closed. Starting 3:15pm, 7/29/12. May reopen once I finish my mass amount of orders. If you urgently need something, VM/PM me and I'll see what I can do. Those who put an order in before the time listed here; I'm still going to do your order. For those who are in tabs, you still get however many pokemon I owe you. NEW: If you can't read that big red warning in the very beginning; your request will be rejected. Those who've sent me a PM are getting their orders filled. Those who don't give a damn about this message and just post what they want anyway are not filled. Not to mention, it would be polite when ordering more than two, to say what you can offer. Not just expect me to waste my time doing 3+ pokemon when you have nothing to offer.

Please be specific when asking for something, otherwise I'll improvise. Here is a forum. You do not have to use it. But using it will get the exact pokemon you want.

Forum:
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Shiny:
    Perfect IVs*:
    Egg Moves**:
    Item***:

*I can do perfect IVs, or you can give me an IV spread I can try and do. If you do not want perfect IVs and do not list a spread, then I will just go for whatever.
    **Unless you specify any certain move you want it to have, it'll probably just have it's default "start" moves.
    ***You can request an item; I'll see if I have it.

• 1-2 Pokemon are "free", meaning I'll take anything for it.
    • 3-4 I'll probably want one high level Pokemon OR two rare items.
    • 5-6 An Event Pokemon or make an offer. (Giving an Event Pokemon would actually give you more than 6 if I don't already have it)

"Tab" List (People who I owe more pokemon to):

@saursaur 4-8
    @playajah 1
    @Power of Aura 6+
    @gaara sword As many as he flippin' wants.
    @FluffyPenguin91 4
    @ChaosJester13 8+
    Last edited by AceBreeder; 2nd August 2012 at 12:48 AM.

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AceBreeder's RNG Breeding

Hi! Could you please RNG me:
    Pokemon: Dratini
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability:Multiscale
    Shiny: Yes Please!
    IV's: If it's not too much trouble, perfect.
    Item: Leftovers

Thanks!
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

@ShinySeviper1 You mean Marvel Scale? Dragonite gets Multiscale :P Anyway, I have it. Everything you requested. My FC is in my signature.

Blog Entries

Really? Great! Sorry about the Dargonite thing, I was on Smogon. ^^ My FC is 1635 8116 9001.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Hey there, thanks for doing this. I don't quite understand RNG Breeding, can you do Dream World abilities?

Pokemon: Carvanha
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Shiny: No, thanks.
    Perfect IVs: Yes, that'd be fly.
    Egg Moves: No, thanks.
    Item: No, thanks.

Pokemon: Caterpie/Butterfree
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Tinted Lens/Whatever
    Perfect IVs: Yeah, that'd be fresh.

If you can't do Dream World abilities, don't really bother with the Carvanha, but I'd still like the caterpie. Also, I know this is a stupid question considering it's caleld RNG breeding, but you can't get a Butterfree, can you? only basic pokemon, right?

Anyway let me know! I have the event Zekrom I can give you from a couple of months back.

Quote Originally Posted by saursaur View Post
    Hey there, thanks for doing this. I don't quite understand RNG Breeding, can you do Dream World abilities?

Pokemon: Carvanha
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Perfect IVs: Yes, that'd be fly.

Pokemon: Caterpie/Butterfree
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Tinted Lens/Whatever
    Perfect IVs: Yeah, that'd be fresh.

If you can't do Dream World abilities, don't really bother with the Carvanha, but I'd still like the caterpie. Also, I know this is a stupid question considering it's caleld RNG breeding, but you can't get a Butterfree, can you? only basic pokemon, right?

Anyway let me know! I have the event Zekrom I can give you from a couple of months back.
    Yep, I can do DW abilities. And I can breed a Butterfree, but the egg would hatch into a Caterpie. But if you'd like I can level it up into a Butterfree. (Using rare candies, or battling wild pokemon. Your choice; some people might not like leveling up by battling due to EVs). I'll get right on breeding for those two. Man, if you're seriously give me the Event Zekrom, you could get 6+ pokes from me. If you don't have anymore that you'd like right now, I can keep a tab of how many I owe you. That way you can come back and just trade me whatever when you do want more.

@ShinySeviper1 Lol, don't worry about it. I make those mistakes all the time. When's a good time to trade for you?

Blog Entries

Eh, probably tomorrow, if lucky, tonight. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySeviper1 View Post
    Eh, probably tomorrow, if lucky, tonight. ^^
    Alright. We're in the same time zone, and I'll probably be up until 5am. If you can't do it tonight I'll be on tomorrow. :)

Blog Entries

Okay! Thanks, I'll register you.

Yep, I can do DW abilities. And I can breed a Butterfree, but the egg would hatch into a Caterpie. But if you'd like I can level it up into a Butterfree. (Using rare candies, or battling wild pokemon. Your choice; some people might not like leveling up by battling due to EVs). I'll get right on breeding for those two. Man, if you're seriously give me the Event Zekrom, you could get 6+ pokes from me. If you don't have anymore that you'd like right now, I can keep a tab of how many I owe you. That way you can come back and just trade me whatever when you do want more.
    Haha, so a couple of answers to this post!

1) Excellent! Thanks, the Carvanha with Speed Boost would be terrific!
    2) Don't worry about leveling it, I can do that, I don't want to waste your time. Yes, I'm planning on EV training it so if you were rare candies would be best. In regards to why I asked about Butterfree, Butterfree's DW Ability is Tinted Lens, which I'd love, unfortunately it doesn't come on Caterpie in any way, so getting Tinted Lens through breeding unfortunately won't work, at least I don't think. Feel free to just put whatever comes on Caterpie!
    3) I'm very serious about giving you the Event Zekrom. I have this thing where I just... give out my legionaries I don't know why. I traded my Reshiram caught in-game for a level two Patrat, I don't even know why. I think I'll take the tab idea, if that's alright. I'll trade you the Zekrom during the trade for Caterpie and Carvanha. Only small problem is I do think it may have like 10 EVs on it, if thats a problem I could probably spend some time finding the right berries. Let me know.

@saursaur
    1) Working on her right now.
    2) Hm? What are you talking about? Caterpie has a hidden ability. Meaning if I breed a Betterfree with her DW ability, some of the Caterpie will have their hidden ability (Run Away), and evolve into a Butterfree with Tinted Lens.
    3) I added a list to the first post. So right now I owe you 4 to 8 pokemon. (6-10 max, minus the two I'm getting for you now). I'm not worried about the EVs. I have some of the berries so worse come to worse I can get rid of them myself. :)

EDIT: I see metapod doesn't have a DW ability. But the game "marks" a pokemon as having a DW ability. So once it evolves into a Butterfree it should have it's DW ability again.
    EDIT 2: Just tested it. It does in fact hold onto it's DW ability. So you will have a Caterpie with Run Away that evolves into a Butterfree with Tinted Lens. :)
    Last edited by AceBreeder; 26th July 2012 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySeviper1 View Post
    Okay! Thanks, I'll register you.
    I registered you :D

Quote Originally Posted by AceBreeder View Post
    @saursaur
    1) Working on her right now.
    2) Hm? What are you talking about? Caterpie has a hidden ability. Meaning if I breed a Betterfree with her DW ability, some of the Caterpie will have their hidden ability (Run Away), and evolve into a Butterfree with Tinted Lens.
    3) I added a list to the first post. So right now I owe you 4 to 8 pokemon. (6-10 max, minus the two I'm getting for you now). I'm not worried about the EVs. I have some of the berries so worse come to worse I can get rid of them myself. :)

EDIT: I see metapod doesn't have a DW ability. But the game "marks" a pokemon as having a DW ability. So once it evolves into a Butterfree it should have it's DW ability again.
    EDIT 2: Just tested it. It does in fact hold onto it's DW ability. So you will have a Caterpie with Run Away that evolves into a Butterfree with Tinted Lens. :)
    I've never been so happy to be so wrong. Thank you. Let me know when we should do the trade. You're truly a gentleman/lady.

@saursaur I love how the fact it says I'm male, yet I act like a female confuses you. xD But I am in fact female. I just put I'm male on the internet to help keep creepers away. :3 Anyway, I think I almost have the Caterpie. The got lucky with the Carvanha and got it in like five minutes.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast