3 Gamestop event Keldeos to trade
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Gamestop event Keldeos to trade

Default 3 Gamestop event Keldeos to trade

Through careful negotiations i managed to get my hands on 3 legit Gamestop event Keldeos im looking for events in return. Event pokes im looking for i would like untouched please and they are: Darkrai that was released through wifi event in May should have 2012may as OT, Video Game Championship Larvitar, World2012 Pikachu, and Battle ready Lucario released thru Target stores. Please pm,vm or tag me so i get notified if interested thank you

2 left recieved 2012May Darkrai
    Last edited by ZiggyZag; 20th October 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Default Re: 3 Gamestop event Keldeos to trade

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyZag View Post
    Through careful negotiations i managed to get my hands on 3 legit Gamestop event Keldeos im looking for events in return. Event pokes im looking for i would like untouched please and they are: Darkrai that was released through wifi event in May should have 2012may as OT, Video Game Championship Larvitar, World2012 Pikachu, and Battle ready Lucario released thru Target stores. Please pm,vm or tag me so i get notified if interested thank you
    hey ziggyzag I have the event Darkrai you want can we set a time to trade :)
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    give me 30 mins?

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    i can trade now fc is:2366-3550-2942 player name Darkrai

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    hey I just realized the Darkrai is on my gen IV game and I don't have poke transfer :/ do you have it?

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    hey I just realized the Darkrai is on my gen IV game and I don't have poke transfer :/ do you have it?
    ok 2 things your thinking of Almos Darkrai for gen 4 i want wifi event darkrai from earlier this summer i have Almos Darkrai already sorry and no sorry i dont

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    ok 2 things your thinking of Almos Darkrai for gen 4 i want wifi event darkrai from earlier this summer i have Almos Darkrai already sorry and no sorry i dont
    I'm sorry I have like 3 different darkrai ^^; and I do have the darkrai you are looking for I found it :) 2012MAY

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    I'm sorry I have like 3 different darkrai ^^; and I do have the darkrai you are looking for I found it :) 2012MAY
    AWESOME!!!! ill meet you in wifi room

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    ok I'm heading in too and is there any other event I can trade you for another?

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    if you have any of the other ones im looking for for sure if not show me what you do have ill take any i dont have

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    if you have any of the other ones im looking for for sure if not show me what you do have ill take any i dont have
    Yaaaaaaaaay thank you thank you thank you I've been dying for one for the longest ^^
    hmm lets see going through my boxes I have...
    the entree forest arceus
    Ash's Pikachu
    Both Reshiram and Zekrom events
    Slightly Touched by 1 level Victini Movie event
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Touched Gamestop Jirachi
    Event Mewtwo
    Singing Japanese Pikachu event
    The three event dogs
    Celebi event
    Touched VGC Milotic
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi
    TRU shaymin

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    Yaaaaaaaaay thank you thank you thank you I've been dying for one for the longest ^^
    the entree forest arceus
    Ash's Pikachu
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Touched Gamestop Jirachi
    Event Mewtwo
    The three event dogs
    Celebi event
    Touched VGC Milotic
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi
    TRU shaymin
    i would love the singing pikachu

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    the entree forest arceus
    Ash's Pikachu
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Touched Gamestop Jirachi
    Event Mewtwo
    The three event dogs
    Celebi event
    Touched VGC Milotic
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi
    TRU shaymin
    ok :) when are you free to trade?

give me 30 mins?
    Sure ^^
    the entree forest arceus
    Ash's Pikachu
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Touched Gamestop Jirachi
    Event Mewtwo
    The three event dogs
    Celebi event
    Touched VGC Milotic
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi
    TRU shaymin
    ok :) when are you free to trade?
    i can trade now just need to turn ds on and get to pokecenter meet you in wfc in 3 mins :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast