GEN V: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~* - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Blog Entries

Default Re: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

@Totodile2001; Contact me whenever you've decided on what Pokémon you are willing to trade away for the Cyndaquil, Squirtle, Chimchar and Treecko, so that we'll be able to make the trade. Can you also give me your FC? :)
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

Default Re: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

*~*Update post*~*

Quite a lot of Starters have been given away now, and it just so happens that I'm all out of Squirtles. So, if there's anyone who still wants a Squirtle I will now start taking requests for a specific nature. This is only regarding the Squirtles though, and won't effect the others until I've run out of them. So, if anyone's interested in having a Squirtle, feel free to ask for a preferred nature too!

That's not all, I've also decided to give away Lucario, Blaziken and Volcarona for free, so the first one who calls it may get to choose one of them. However, I won't give up all three to just one person, only one Pokémon user. I'll also make sure to update with three new random Pokémon as soon as they're gone, so keep your eyes open for that!

As for the legendaries, the same rules applies for them as the rules for the Starters, and I've updated the first post so that you can see what natures I have left for the different Starters.

So, main changes;
    - Now taking in requests of a specific nature for Squirtles
    - Handing out Lucario, Volcarona and Blaziken for free
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

aka Cacturne McNeil some nights's Avatar

I'd like the Blaziken please.

I can offer a few kind of Stone, a PP Up, or a bad Legendary (Cobalion, Terrakion, and Thundurus).
    Last edited by some nights; 23rd July 2012 at 11:17 PM.

BLK FC: 5029 0966 4896

@Chiplet;

Hello. =) Could I please get a Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip?

I can give you a DWF Poliwag in return, plus however many rare candies you think is a reasonable trade.
    HeartGold FC: 3911-0416-4734

White FC: 0046-2498-1566

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by some nights View Post
    I'd like the Blaziken please.

I can offer a few kind of Stone, a PP Up, or a bad Legendary (Cobalion, Terrakion, and Thundurus).
    Hey, that's okay, I'm giving away Blaziken for free. :)

Do you want to make the trade today?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimzter View Post
    @Chiplet;

Hello. =) Could I please get a Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip?

I can give you a DWF Poliwag in return, plus however many rare candies you think is a reasonable trade.
    Oh, I'd love to have a DWF Poliwag!

How does four Rare Candies + Poliwag sound? :)

Sure. Anytime today is fine. :)

@Chiplet;
    Seeing as the Poliwag is a bit rare, how about it plus 3 of the candies? But I'll give in for four if you insist. =)

Blog Entries

Sure. Anytime today is fine. :)
    How about now then? :)

Should I add that FC in your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimzter View Post
    @Chiplet;
    Seeing as the Poliwag is a bit rare, how about it plus 3 of the candies? But I'll give in for four if you insist. =)
    Well, that works too. Sure. :)

Just give me your FC, and then contact me whenever you're ready to make the trade!

Yes-

.. ma'am?

Blog Entries

Yes-

.. ma'am?
    I'm a guy, I just like messing around with the gender icon. xP

And it seems like got the wrong FC... I accidentaly presed 4866 instead of 4896, so I'll go back in now! :)

Lol. Excellent. xD

@Chiplet; My White FC is in my signature. =) Arrange a time, or whenever one of us sees the other is online?

Oh, and by the way, is it alright if the Poliwag is nicknamed (Gerry)? It's an untouched Lv1, with 31 IVs in SpA.
    Last edited by Shimzter; 26th July 2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Nicknamed Poliwag

Could I have the quiet male Charmander? I can give you a PP Max.

Blog Entries

Howdy Chiplet, I would like to get my hands on a Squirtle*, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Cyndaquil, Totodile. Doesn't matter what nature.
    I know, I'm needy. I have abuncha rare candies lying around doing nothing. Not sure what stones I have, all I know is I don't have a water stone because I need one... lol
    Pearl - 3353 9673 0887
    White - 2022 5976 0875

i an currently looking for eevees! lots of them! please help?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast