GEN IV: コジロウ and ミズゴロウ's breeding and trading station!

View Poll Results: What should the next giveaway be?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mudkip

    1 12.50%
  • Treecko

    1 12.50%
  • Torchic

    1 12.50%
  • Beldum

    3 37.50%
  • Bagon

    2 25.00%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 113
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: コジロウ and ミズゴロウ's breeding and trading station!

  1. #1
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Talking コジロウ and ミズゴロウ's breeding and trading station!


    Special thanks goes to Caprizant for making this awesome banner for us!

    ☆Update!!!☆
    Added to list of RNG'd shinies and such.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hello, and welcome!

    First...

    -☆The Golden Rules! (Follow 'em!)☆-
    ① We will only take 3 requests at one time. If for whatever reason you're ugently in need of our servces, than VM/PM one of us to work something out.
    ② Please do not give us hacks in return. Hacks go into Dubious Disc, do not offer them here. We prefer non-cloned Pokémon as well, although we can negotiate in some situations.
    ③ Obviously give us time to receive your request and breed it. Don't rush us, please. Use the forms when requesting, and try not to double-post.
    ④ If for some reason after we receive your request, we come to the conclusion that we cannot breed your requested Pokémon, we will PM you and give you a free Pokemon to make up for it.
    ⑤ Have fun, and all BMGf rules apply!

    "So... what do you guys offer?"
    "To protect the world from devastation,
    to unite all people within our nations,
    to denoun-"

    Just kidding!

    -☆What we offer!☆-


    ***NEW!***
    -☆Items we have to offer!☆-
    (Skip this if you're not looking for any items/TM's :P)


    ***NEW!***
    -☆Shinies☆-
    (They're RNG'd shinies)



    "So... what do you guys want in return?"
    New uniforms... and the twerps! :P

    -☆Our wants!☆-


    *****For the normal Pokémon, we don't really want much since we just have to go breed them. It's not until you start requesting for natures/genders/IV's/egg-moves/shinies, when we want stuff from our wants list.*****

    -☆Forms for requesting Pokemon!☆-


    If you need a Pokémon for pokedex-filling purposes, just ask!





    ☆Affilated with:☆

    Oceanic's Breeding:


    SparkStatic's Breeder Shop
    Last edited by Comrade Zhenya; 19th August 2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Adding stuff
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  2. #2
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Hello, I'm ミズゴロウ!

    So basically these are all the egg-move pokemon we have on us, ready to be traded:


    -☆Extras!☆-
    (Pokemon we've bred that we're giving away)


    -☆Special give-away!☆-



    -☆Queue☆-


    -☆Question!☆-



    Thanks for reading!


    ..... And also コジロウ really likes Team Rocket, which would explain why there's so much Team Rocket quotes in the first post XD
    Last edited by ミズゴロウ; 22nd August 2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Adding egg-moves
    Comrade Zhenya likes this.

    I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

  3. #3
    Best of the Best! Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere But Here
    Posts
    205
    Blog Entries
    12

    Visit Taco's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Can you breed me a Larvitar?
    Are we able to make special requests for the Pokemon like asking for specific nature, gender, or IVs? If yes, can it be a Hasty male with perfect IVs?
    What you see is what you get! Just a guy
    who loves adventure. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!

  4. #4
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Can you breed me a Larvitar?
    Are we able to make special requests for the Pokemon like asking for specific nature, gender, or IVs? If yes, can it be a Hasty male with perfect IVs?
    Okay, so I went and caught a Larvitar from Mt. Silver, and let me tell you, it was hard work, because it has a low encounter rate XD
    BUT I managed to catch one! :D And then I bred it!

    So the Lavitar is male, with Hasty nature. (Level 1)
    Ability: Guts.
    Somewhat stubborn.
    Moves: Bite and Leer.

    But we don't know how to breed IVs...

    Sorry, we should actually mention that more clearly in the first post!

    Do you still want it though?
    Last edited by Comrade Zhenya; 30th June 2012 at 04:01 PM.
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  5. #5
    Best of the Best! Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere But Here
    Posts
    205
    Blog Entries
    12

    Visit Taco's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ハルカ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Can you breed me a Larvitar?
    Are we able to make special requests for the Pokemon like asking for specific nature, gender, or IVs? If yes, can it be a Hasty male with perfect IVs?
    Okay, so I went and caught a Larvitar from Mt. Silver, and let me tell you, it was hard work, because it has a low encounter rate XD
    BUT I managed to catch one! :D

    So the Lavitar is male, with Hasty nature.
    Ability: Guts.
    Somewhat stubborn.
    Moves: Bite and Leer.

    But we don't know how to breed IVs...

    Sorry, we should actually mention that more clearly in the first post!

    Do you still want it though?
    Sure, why not. You worked hard to get the Larvitar, so I'll take it. My FC for Pearl is 0605 2257 0637.
    What you see is what you get! Just a guy
    who loves adventure. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!

  6. #6
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ハルカ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Can you breed me a Larvitar?
    Are we able to make special requests for the Pokemon like asking for specific nature, gender, or IVs? If yes, can it be a Hasty male with perfect IVs?
    Okay, so I went and caught a Larvitar from Mt. Silver, and let me tell you, it was hard work, because it has a low encounter rate XD
    BUT I managed to catch one! :D

    So the Lavitar is male, with Hasty nature.
    Ability: Guts.
    Somewhat stubborn.
    Moves: Bite and Leer.

    But we don't know how to breed IVs...

    Sorry, we should actually mention that more clearly in the first post!

    Do you still want it though?
    Sure, why not. You worked hard to get the Larvitar, so I'll take it. My FC for Pearl is 0605 2257 0637.
    Okay, great! My FC for SoulSilver is 2751 7743 7586. Wanna do the trading right now?
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  7. #7
    Best of the Best! Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere But Here
    Posts
    205
    Blog Entries
    12

    Visit Taco's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ハルカ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ハルカ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Can you breed me a Larvitar?
    Are we able to make special requests for the Pokemon like asking for specific nature, gender, or IVs? If yes, can it be a Hasty male with perfect IVs?
    Okay, so I went and caught a Larvitar from Mt. Silver, and let me tell you, it was hard work, because it has a low encounter rate XD
    BUT I managed to catch one! :D

    So the Lavitar is male, with Hasty nature.
    Ability: Guts.
    Somewhat stubborn.
    Moves: Bite and Leer.

    But we don't know how to breed IVs...

    Sorry, we should actually mention that more clearly in the first post!

    Do you still want it though?
    Sure, why not. You worked hard to get the Larvitar, so I'll take it. My FC for Pearl is 0605 2257 0637.
    Okay, great! My FC for SoulSilver is 2751 7743 7586. Wanna do the trading right now?
    Sure. I'll see you soon.
    What you see is what you get! Just a guy
    who loves adventure. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Hello there! I am looking for a female Horsea. I am going to breed some Octazooka Horseas, and I love having traded Pokemon. :) Do you happen to have one handy? All I have is a US Ditto unfortunately, but I have Budews, Aromatherapy Chanseys, and a Shadow Ball Eevee I can offer.

  9. #9
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Hello there! I am looking for a female Horsea. I am going to breed some Octazooka Horseas, and I love having traded Pokemon. :) Do you happen to have one handy? All I have is a US Ditto unfortunately, but I have Budews, Aromatherapy Chanseys, and a Shadow Ball Eevee I can offer.
    I'll go and breed a female Horsea for you right now :) Do you want it to have a specific nature, or is any nature fine? Could we get the Shadow Ball Eevee in return please?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Hello there! I am looking for a female Horsea. I am going to breed some Octazooka Horseas, and I love having traded Pokemon. :) Do you happen to have one handy? All I have is a US Ditto unfortunately, but I have Budews, Aromatherapy Chanseys, and a Shadow Ball Eevee I can offer.
    I'll go and breed a female Horsea for you right now :) Do you want it to have a specific nature, or is any nature fine? Could we get the Shadow Ball Eevee in return please?
    Any nature is fine with me. Okay, I will set him aside for you. :)
    Username: Ash
    HG Friend Code: 2280 2384 2077

  11. #11
    Registered User Furret162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    91

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    May I have a Zangoose? (Female,preferably.)
    I can offer: English(sorry) Adamant Ditto with a perfect Attack IV
    Charmander
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    However, I have to breed the starters, so you would have to wait for those.
    Trainer Name: Amanda
    Diamond Friend Code:2323 2118 8899

  12. #12
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Hello there! I am looking for a female Horsea. I am going to breed some Octazooka Horseas, and I love having traded Pokemon. :) Do you happen to have one handy? All I have is a US Ditto unfortunately, but I have Budews, Aromatherapy Chanseys, and a Shadow Ball Eevee I can offer.
    I'll go and breed a female Horsea for you right now :) Do you want it to have a specific nature, or is any nature fine? Could we get the Shadow Ball Eevee in return please?
    Any nature is fine with me. Okay, I will set him aside for you. :)
    Awesome! So an egg just hatched, and it was a female Horsea! It has a modest nature, it's highly curious, and it likes dry food. (Level 1)
    It has the ability Swift Swim.
    It has 1 move: Bubble

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Hello there! I am looking for a female Horsea. I am going to breed some Octazooka Horseas, and I love having traded Pokemon. :) Do you happen to have one handy? All I have is a US Ditto unfortunately, but I have Budews, Aromatherapy Chanseys, and a Shadow Ball Eevee I can offer.
    I'll go and breed a female Horsea for you right now :) Do you want it to have a specific nature, or is any nature fine? Could we get the Shadow Ball Eevee in return please?
    Any nature is fine with me. Okay, I will set him aside for you. :)
    Awesome! So an egg just hatched, and it was a female Horsea! It has a modest nature, it's highly curious, and it likes dry food. (Level 1)
    It has the ability Swift Swim.
    It has 1 move: Bubble
    That sounds great! My friend code is in my signature. I can trade now if you're ready.
    Username: Ash
    HG Friend Code: 2280 2384 2077

  14. #14
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Furret162 View Post
    May I have a Zangoose? (Female,preferably.)
    I can offer: English(sorry) Adamant Ditto with a perfect Attack IV
    Charmander
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    However, I have to breed the starters, so you would have to wait for those.
    Trainer Name: Amanda
    Diamond Friend Code:2323 2118 8899
    :D You're in luck, we just happened to breed some Zangooses, and some of them are female!!

    So one of the Zangooses has a gentle nature, it's very finicky, and it likes bitter food.
    It's ability is Immunity.
    And it has to 2 moves: Scratch and Leer.

    And another one has a brave nature, it has good endurance and it likes spicy food.
    It's ability is Immunity.
    And it has 2 moves as well, Scratch and Leer.

    The other one that we have has a gentle nature, it is quick tempered, and it likes bitter food.
    It's ability is Immunity.
    And, you guessed right, it's 2 moves are Scratch and Leer! XD

    Don't worry about the Ditto, Ditto is one of my favourite Pokemon, it dosen't have to be foreign for me to accept it :)

    So is it okay if we could have the Ditto? :D

    And you can choose which Zangoose you want out of the 3.

  15. #15
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Hello there! I am looking for a female Horsea. I am going to breed some Octazooka Horseas, and I love having traded Pokemon. :) Do you happen to have one handy? All I have is a US Ditto unfortunately, but I have Budews, Aromatherapy Chanseys, and a Shadow Ball Eevee I can offer.
    I'll go and breed a female Horsea for you right now :) Do you want it to have a specific nature, or is any nature fine? Could we get the Shadow Ball Eevee in return please?
    Any nature is fine with me. Okay, I will set him aside for you. :)
    Awesome! So an egg just hatched, and it was a female Horsea! It has a modest nature, it's highly curious, and it likes dry food. (Level 1)
    It has the ability Swift Swim.
    It has 1 move: Bubble
    That sounds great! My friend code is in my signature. I can trade now if you're ready.
    Friend code for Pearl: 3310 8916 9734

    I'll see you in the Wi-fi room.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •