GEN V: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~* - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Default Re: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Ok I can trade now

Blog Entries

Default Re: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

@Greendale Version; Thanks for understanding! Well then, how 'bout making the trade now? ^^
    Should I add that FC in your sig?
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

@chiplet I'm on now if your able to trade

Blog Entries

@playajah; I am. Let's meet in the room in about 10 minutes then? :)
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    @Greendale Version; Thanks for understanding! Well then, how 'bout making the trade now? ^^
    Should I add that FC in your sig?
    Yup! I'll get yours from your profile, the name for my game is Jerry. Seeya soon!
    Here is my Black Version Friend Code 2022 4376 8538

E Pluribus Anus!

Blog Entries

@Shimzter; @Stumps; @kuba94; @kevm1021 @playajah; @Iron Defense; @A_Fire_Hazard;

I have now updated the first post and made reservations for all of your requested Pokémon. However, if you don't contact me again until next Wednesday I'll remove your reservations, letting others having them. So, you can either contact me here or by PM, and tell me a specific time that'd work for you, and then I'll do my best to be online at that time.

Thanks.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

@Chiplet; Hi again! :)
    Would you take a Rare Candy for a Tepig? It doesn't matter which one.

Blog Entries

@AgentX; Oh, definitely! :)

Any specific time you'd like to make the trade?

@chiplet im back online I can trade now for an hour if not the 7pm your time (1pm) my time will work for tomorrow.

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    @AgentX; Oh, definitely! :)

Any specific time you'd like to make the trade?
    Could you do it now?
    Edit: I'll be online pretty often until Monday, that's when school starts.
    Let me know if there's a time that works for you! :)
    Last edited by Shadows; 16th August 2012 at 10:52 PM.

@Chiplet hi! would love your Chikorita! I have a moon stone & a leaf stone. I also have a pp up.

Hi, could I get a: Treecko, Turtwig, Torchic, Chimchar, Totodile and Mudkip? I've got some rare candies I could give you, and possibly an Eevee or two if you'd like one.
    White Friend Code: 4943 0597 8186

Currently working on completing my Unova Dex :)

Blog Entries

@AgentX; Well then, how 'bout 10PM my time today? :) I noticed that there was a rather huge difference between our timezones, but 10PM here should be around 1PM for you? Would that be fixable? :)
    @envykatt143; Certainly! I have one Chikorita left, so I'll just give you that one! I'd love the Moon Stone for it. :)

@Steph229; Oh, of course! I can give you those! However, you'll have to wait for a while before I'll contact you again. If the people that have reserved some Pokémon doesn't contact me again I'll just give you them instead, but if they do contact me I'll breed you some new Starters. So I'll contact you again later, 'kay? :)

@Steph229; Oh, of course! I can give you those! However, you'll have to wait for a while before I'll contact you again. If the people that have reserved some Pokémon doesn't contact me again I'll just give you them instead, but if they do contact me I'll breed you some new Starters. So I'll contact you again later, 'kay? :)
    Okay, I'll be patient. Thanks! :)
    White Friend Code: 4943 0597 8186

Currently working on completing my Unova Dex :)

@chiplet I'm online right now I was able to get online early I'll be on for awhile.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast