GEN V: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~* - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Default Re: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

hmmm okay how about a shiny porygon z for Chikorita? I also have dream world females of Kangaskhan, Koffing, and Meditite if you want those instead

Blog Entries

Default Re: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

I'm really sorry for the delay! I've been on a vacation for a week now, and I just got home. So, sorry for the inconvience, but now I'm back on track and ready to trade!

@Shimzter; That's perfectly fine, I'm going to use it for breeding anyways.

Just tell me whenever you're ready to trade! :)

@Greendale Version; Sounds great to me! Any specific time you'd like to make the trade?

@Stumps; And I looove Rare Candies! How about three Rare Candy and two random stones? Would that work with you?

@kuba94; Well, I'm not really giving out Eevees, but I guess I could breed you some if you want to. PM me, alright?

@kevm1021; I'd love to have a Shiny Porygon Z! It's a deal! Any specific time you'd like to make the trade?
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

aka Cacturne McNeil some nights's Avatar

Hey, Chips.

Trade you a Candy for a Fire Stone?

BLK FC: 5029 0966 4896

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    I'm really sorry for the delay! I've been on a vacation for a week now, and I just got home. So, sorry for the inconvience, but now I'm back on track and ready to trade!

@Shimzter; That's perfectly fine, I'm going to use it for breeding anyways.

Just tell me whenever you're ready to trade! :)

@Greendale Version; Sounds great to me! Any specific time you'd like to make the trade?

@Stumps; And I looove Rare Candies! How about three Rare Candy and two random stones? Would that work with you?

@kuba94; Well, I'm not really giving out Eevees, but I guess I could breed you some if you want to. PM me, alright?

@kevm1021; I'd love to have a Shiny Porygon Z! It's a deal! Any specific time you'd like to make the trade?
    When's a good time for you? I'll be unable to trade Monday - Wednesday, but after/before is a go! Will any Pokemon do as long as it has the PP Max?
    Last edited by Greendale Version; 5th August 2012 at 03:22 PM.

@chiplet Can I get a calm chikorita and a hasty totodile for two rare candies?
    FC 3955-2450-1531

Blog Entries

@some nights; Sorry, but I'm not trading away items.
    @Greendale Version; Hm... How 'bout tomorrow at 10 PM? That should be about 4 PM for you. :)
    @playajah; Sure! Any specific time you'd like to make the trade? :)
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

@chiplet I can trade now and will be on for another hour if your able.

Chance of success: 97.73% Shiny Metagross's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

@Chiplet; Can I get a hasty totodile for a DWF sandshrew or phanpy?

Banner by Blue Dragon | White FC: 3096 6256 6818 | Black 2 FC: 2967 7719 9235

@some nights; Sorry, but I'm not trading away items.
    @Greendale Version; Hm... How 'bout tomorrow at 10 PM? That should be about 4 PM for you. :)
    @playajah; Sure! Any specific time you'd like to make the trade? :)
    Fine with me! If you could name it "Zardheart" I'd be eternally grateful!

I'm needing all 3 gen. IV starters. I can offer a DWF Stunky and two evo stones. I have a Thunderstone, Sun Stone, 3x Shiny Stones, and a Dusk Stone.

Black FC: 2796 3048 5683

@chiplet let me know when you can trade I'll be available to trade for up to two hours.

Blog Entries

I'm really sorry guys. I've been extremely busy this whole week as my sister had a child, and I've been gone the whole week. Now, however, I'm back up completely!
    @playajah; How 'bout making a trade tomorrow, then? Maybe about 7PM? That should 1PM for you, would that be alright?
    @Iron Defense; I'm sorry, but playajah has already claimed the Hasty Totodile. Maybe you'd like the Timid Totodile?
    @Greendale Version; I'm really, really sorry! I was busy that day and completely forgot about our trade, so sorry! But I'll definitely name it that. Any specific time you'd like to make the trade? :)
    @A_Fire_Hazard; That'll work! However, I already have a DWF Stunky, so how 'bout three Evo-stones instead?

@chiplet that works for me

Blog Entries

@playajah; Or, we could make the trade now? Since we're both online.

I'm really sorry guys. I've been extremely busy this whole week as my sister had a child, and I've been gone the whole week. Now, however, I'm back up completely!
    @playajah; How 'bout making a trade tomorrow, then? Maybe about 7PM? That should 1PM for you, would that be alright?
    @Iron Defense; I'm sorry, but playajah has already claimed the Hasty Totodile. Maybe you'd like the Timid Totodile?
    @Greendale Version; I'm really, really sorry! I was busy that day and completely forgot about our trade, so sorry! But I'll definitely name it that. Any specific time you'd like to make the trade? :)
    @A_Fire_Hazard; That'll work! However, I already have a DWF Stunky, so how 'bout three Evo-stones instead?
    No problem! Stuff gets in the way of my trades all the time these days XD People are busy! I'm free until about 3:30 my time today, so just let me know!
    Here is my Black Version Friend Code 2022 4376 8538

E Pluribus Anus!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast