GEN V: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Blog Entries

Default *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

*~*~Hi everyone, welcome to my ''Starter Tradecenter''!~*~*

So, due to a recent huge breeding endeavor I now have lots of Starter Pokémon that all are looking for a new and loving home. Hopefully will you be able to help them get a new home, so why don't you take a look to what I have to offer and see if there's someone here that might interest you!
    Also, just so that I won't have to point it out, they all have their usual abilites, and no DW abilites.

Bulbasaur

Chikorita

Treecko

Turtwig

Snivy

Charmander

Cyndaquil

Torchic

Chimchar

Tepig

Squirtle Now taking requests!

Totodile

Mudkip

Piplup

Oshawott

And there we go, there are all of the Starters that I currently have in my possession!

Everyone, except those who I pointed out, are at level 1, while those I pointed out lvl'd up due to them being at the Day-Care, so no need to worry about their EVs. If you'd like to have some more moves on the Pokémon you request I could always add some more moves with TMs, just tell me what you want and then I'll fix it.

If this goes well, I'll be constantly updating the page with new breedings, in case some are wishing for more, and I might actually start taking requests for special natures in the future. Although this is what I have currently, so feel free to choose from any of them!

I'll make sure to constantly update the page with what I've got left, and what someone has reserved. This so that it'll be much easier for you to see what you have left to choose from.

I'll be trading from my Pokémon Black, so here's the FC:
    3525-3738-0704
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I also have some random Pokémon that I'm looking to trade away, due to them simply not being in any use to me. The same rules apply for them, which means following;
    - No DW Abilites
    - Can add more moves with TMs

And I will also update this page from time to time.

UPDATE: While the legendaries still are up for trade, I am now giving away Lucario and Volcarona for free!

Reshiram

Kyurem

Terrakion

Lucario

Volcarona

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what am I looking for;

Well, there really isn't anything special that I'm looking for in return, so to make it easier for you I'll just list some random stuff that I'm willing to take for the Starters.

- Any kind of DWF (which means, for those of you who don't know the term, ''Dream World Female'')
    - Any kind of Shiny Pokémon
    - Any kind of Evolutionary Stone
    - Any kind of Legendary Pokémon
    - Power Items (Power Weight, Power Bracer etc.)
    - Leftovers, Choice Bands, Choiche Scarfs, Choice Specs
    - Rare Candies + PP Up items

If you have any of the following things, then just name it and request your Pokémon. But, if you don't happen to have any of the following things, just name another Pokémon (or maybe item) that you have and that you consider to have a great nature, and then I'll think about it!

Also note that I want all the Pokémon to be legit. And for those of you who might offer a Shiny or maybe Legendary Pokémon I'll be willing to give away maybe two or more starters, since what you're offering is quite rare.

Well, that was pretty much all I had to say. Incase something is unclear, or if you have any questions, feel free to either PM/VM me, or just post the question here!

Remember, please try to mention me if you post here, so that I'll know if someone's made a request!

*~*~Happy trading!~*~*
    Last edited by Chiplet; 16th August 2012 at 02:25 PM.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Default Re: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Hey there. ^^ I'd love to trade you for one of each of the Hoenn starters. Natures aren't really important to me. I'd be willing to trade you a female DW Houndour (it just sits there in the box all day, poor thing ;____;) as well as two other random Pokemon equipped with Rare Candies. Let me know if you're interested!

My friend code is

Blog Entries

Default Re: *~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Quote Originally Posted by Muffun View Post
    Hey there. ^^ I'd love to trade you for one of each of the Hoenn starters. Natures aren't really important to me. I'd be willing to trade you a female DW Houndour (it just sits there in the box all day, poor thing ;____;) as well as two other random Pokemon equipped with Rare Candies. Let me know if you're interested!

My friend code is
    Hey, sounds awesome to me! ^_^

I'll add you right away. Any specific time that you're free to make a trade? :)
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

I'll always remember you~
    Blog Entries

@Chiplet; Could I get the Docile Totodile and a Brave Torchic?
    I have a DWF Kangaskhan, a Fire Stone, a Thunderstone, and a plethora of PP Ups, whatever sounds good to you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post

My friend code is
    Hey, sounds awesome to me! ^_^

I'll add you right away. Any specific time that you're free to make a trade? :)
    I'd be willing to trade now, if you're available.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AgentX View Post
    @Chiplet; Could I get the Docile Totodile and a Brave Torchic?
    I have a DWF Kangaskhan, a Fire Stone, a Thunderstone, and a plethora of PP Ups, whatever sounds good to you. :)
    I'd love to take the DWF Kangaskahn and a Fire Stone for Docile Totodile and Brave Torchic! :)

Any specific time that you'd like to make a trade?

I'd be willing to trade now, if you're available.
    Unfortunately I wasn't. Although I'll be on pretty much the whole day today, so I'll contact you if I see that you're online. :)

Blog Entries

@Chiplet; Are you online now? I'm available pretty much all day, but you seem to be ahead of me by a lot (it's 8:20 in the morning here :) )

Blog Entries

@Chiplet; Are you online now? I'm available pretty much all day, but you seem to be ahead of me by a lot (it's 8:20 in the morning here :) )
    I am! I'll add you right away, so I'll meet you in the WiFi room in 5 minutes, kay? :)

@Muffun; If you're ready, we could take our trade right after? :)

Blog Entries

@Chiplet; Thank you! :)

Blog Entries

@Chiplet; Thank you! :)
    Thanks to you too! :)
    @Muffun; Contact me whenever you're ready! :)

I am! I'll add you right away, so I'll meet you in the WiFi room in 5 minutes, kay? :)

Surely! I suppose I'll just wait in the room until you're ready. ^^

Blog Entries

Surely! I suppose I'll just wait in the room until you're ready. ^^
    I'm in the room now, although I can't see you. :/

Thanks for the trade.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the trade.
    You're welcome, and thanks to you too!
    Last edited by Chiplet; 22nd July 2012 at 11:08 AM.

Blog Entries

*~*~Hi everyone, welcome to my ''Starter Tradecenter''!~*~*

So, due to a recent huge breeding endeavor I now have lots of Starter Pokémon that all are looking for a new and loving home. Hopefully will you be able to help them get a new home, so why don't you take a look to what I have to offer and see if there's someone here that might interest you!
    Also, just so that I won't have to point it out, they all have their usual abilites, and no DW abilites.

Bulbasaur

Chikorita

Treecko

Turtwig

Snivy

Charmander

Cyndaquil

Torchic

Chimchar

Tepig

Squirtle

Totodile

Mudkip

Piplup

Oshawott

And there we go, there are all of the Starters that I currently have in my possession!

Everyone, except those who I pointed out, are at level 1, while those I pointed out lvl'd up due to them being at the Day-Care, so no need to worry about their EVs. If you'd like to have some more moves on the Pokémon you request I could always add some more moves with TMs, just tell me what you want and then I'll fix it.

If this goes well, I'll be constantly updating the page with new breedings, in case some are wishing for more, and I might actually start taking requests for special natures in the future. Although this is what I have currently, so feel free to choose from any of them!

I'll make sure to constantly update the page with what I've got left, and what someone has reserved. This so that it'll be much easier for you to see what you have left to choose from.

I'll be trading from my Pokémon Black, so here's the FC:
    3525-3738-0704
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I also have some random Pokémon that I'm looking to trade away, due to them simply not being in any use to me. The same rules apply for them, which means following;
    - No DW Abilites
    - Can add more moves with TMs

And I will also update this page from time to time.

Reshiram

Kyurem

Terrakion

Lucario

Volcarona

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what am I looking for;

Well, there really isn't anything special that I'm looking for in return, so to make it easier for you I'll just list some random stuff that I'm willing to take for the Starters.

- Any kind of DWF (which means, for those of you who don't know the term, ''Dream World Female'')
    - Any kind of Shiny Pokémon
    - Any kind of Evolutionary Stone
    - Any kind of Legendary Pokémon
    - Power Items (Power Weight, Power Bracer etc.)
    - Leftovers, Choice Bands, Choiche Scarfs, Choice Specs
    - Rare Candies + PP Up items

If you have any of the following things, then just name it and request your Pokémon. But, if you don't happen to have any of the following things, just name another Pokémon (or maybe item) that you have and that you consider to have a great nature, and then I'll think about it!

Also note that I want all the Pokémon to be legit. And for those of you who might offer a Shiny or maybe Legendary Pokémon I'll be willing to give away maybe two or more starters, since what you're offering is quite rare.

Well, that was pretty much all I had to say. Incase something is unclear, or if you have any questions, feel free to either PM/VM me, or just post the question here!

Remember, please try to mention me if you post here, so that I'll know if someone's made a request!

*~*~Happy trading!~*~*
    Can I have:Cyndaquil,Squirtle,Chimchar,and Treecko.I can offer you tons of legendaries,and possibly some of the items.Just vm me seeing as how you're on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast