Wrapping up my National Dex

Thread: Wrapping up my National Dex

Blog Entries

Default Wrapping up my National Dex

I'm currently at 648 Pokemon Seen/Obtained in my National Pokedex for Black 2. I need Pokedex entries for the following Pokemon to finish my Pokedex entirely:

Meloetta

I'm not interested in keeping her. If you need Pokedex entries (other than the above and those mentioned below), I'll gladly help out.

My Friend Code is: 4470 9806 9913

Edit: Updated. No longer need Celebi, Regice, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regigigas and Keldeo to complete my National Pokedex in its entirety.
    Last edited by Venator; 6th January 2013 at 05:52 PM.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wrapping up my National Dex

I'm sure I can bump this now. Also with an update to my friend code and list.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton

Blog Entries

I can get you Regice and Regigigas, no prob. I may also be able to get you Kyogre, Rayquaza and Keldeo. I'll have to double check on the last three, but I probably only need to transfer/trade them over to White 2 if I haven't done so already. I would need in exchange the data from the Legendary Birds, Shuppet, and Pupitar. Is that doable? Let me know when you can (best to PM/VM me, as I'm quicker to notice that).
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Blog Entries

Shuppet will have to be bred, and Pupitar would have to be caught, but it's very much doable. Sending a PM now.

Blog Entries

Thanks to CynthiaLover, I'm officially one Pokemon away from a National Pokedex completed in its entirety. That Pokemon is Meloetta so I would be overjoyed if someone could help me out with getting her Pokedex entry.