Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

  1. #1
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    751

    Default Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Title says it all I was hoping to find one if possible the special one from XD I have plenty to offer if anyone is willing to make a trade :) or preferably let me clone one for something :/
    Last edited by Yurimi; 8th April 2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

  2. #2
    Registered User disco_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Title says it all I was hoping to find one if possible the special one from XD I have plenty to offer if anyone is willing to make a trade :) or preferably let me clone one for something :/
    I could provide one for you if you can offer something substantial, as giving XD a run-through takes a while (fun game though). What can you offer in exchange for it? I especially need a darkrai if that's a possibility
    Friend Codes:
    3DS: 3737 9530 4929

    B2: 2925 1832 6555
    W2: 3654 8364 1229
    B: 0046 7636 1757
    W: 2923 9413 1881
    Pt: 2322 7616 6980
    HG: 1507 1060 9170

  3. #3
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Title says it all I was hoping to find one if possible the special one from XD I have plenty to offer if anyone is willing to make a trade :) or preferably let me clone one for something :/
    I could provide one for you if you can offer something substantial, as giving XD a run-through takes a while (fun game though). What can you offer in exchange for it? I especially need a darkrai if that's a possibility
    Yes it is I have a darkrai I can trade you ^^ but my biggest thing if possible could it be female with serene grace I won't really make a thing about nature since I heard its difficult to get the right one for it but if you do happen to try modest or timid would truly be great and I'll even give you extra shinies for your time if you want or another Pokemon you want if I have it :)
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

  4. #4
    Registered User disco_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    @Yurimi So I was just looking through my last playthrough of XD and I happen to have a female timid tri-attack togepi with serene grace. U said earlier that you can clone so if that is the case i would appreciate if I could get the original back. Also if I know if I'm getting the original back darkrai might be kind of a steep request but I'd be happy to sweeten the deal if there's anything else your looking for. Btw, it's on my platinum game so I can trade you in either gen iv or v, whichever you prefer
    Friend Codes:
    3DS: 3737 9530 4929

    B2: 2925 1832 6555
    W2: 3654 8364 1229
    B: 0046 7636 1757
    W: 2923 9413 1881
    Pt: 2322 7616 6980
    HG: 1507 1060 9170

  5. #5
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    @Yurimi So I was just looking through my last playthrough of XD and I happen to have a female timid tri-attack togepi with serene grace. U said earlier that you can clone so if that is the case i would appreciate if I could get the original back. Also if I know if I'm getting the original back darkrai might be kind of a steep request but I'd be happy to sweeten the deal if there's anything else your looking for. Btw, it's on my platinum game so I can trade you in either gen iv or v, whichever you prefer
    thats perfect thanks so much ^^ and if its not too much trouble can we trade on both generations please I really want one for both so can I clone it on my SS and then can you transfer a clone to Black for me in exchange for the service you can have the darkrai as planned and I have darkrai on both gen if you want one for IV and V:)
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

  6. #6
    Registered User disco_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    @Yurimi alright, I actually got the cloning thing figured out for myself so I have the togepi in both platinum and white, I can trade anytime before about 3pm pst tomorrow if that works for you?
    Friend Codes:
    3DS: 3737 9530 4929

    B2: 2925 1832 6555
    W2: 3654 8364 1229
    B: 0046 7636 1757
    W: 2923 9413 1881
    Pt: 2322 7616 6980
    HG: 1507 1060 9170

  7. #7
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    @Yurimi alright, I actually got the cloning thing figured out for myself so I have the togepi in both platinum and white, I can trade anytime before about 3pm pst tomorrow if that works for you?
    Great thank you and sure that should be fine but what time would that be in my time?
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

  8. #8
    Registered User disco_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    @Yurimi alright, I actually got the cloning thing figured out for myself so I have the togepi in both platinum and white, I can trade anytime before about 3pm pst tomorrow if that works for you?
    Great thank you and sure that should be fine but what time would that be in my time?
    Any time in the next hour would work for me, i'll be on white first. And I'll register your black and soul silver fc's as u implied

    ***EDIT*** Sorry I meant 4h not 1. Also I'll be waiting in the wi-fi club on my white game whenever your ready
    Last edited by disco_dan; 11th April 2012 at 01:16 PM.
    Friend Codes:
    3DS: 3737 9530 4929

    B2: 2925 1832 6555
    W2: 3654 8364 1229
    B: 0046 7636 1757
    W: 2923 9413 1881
    Pt: 2322 7616 6980
    HG: 1507 1060 9170

  9. #9
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    @Yurimi alright, I actually got the cloning thing figured out for myself so I have the togepi in both platinum and white, I can trade anytime before about 3pm pst tomorrow if that works for you?
    Great thank you and sure that should be fine but what time would that be in my time?
    Any time in the next hour would work for me, i'll be on white first. And I'll register your black and soul silver fc's as u implied

    ***EDIT*** Sorry I meant 4h not 1. Also I'll be waiting in the wi-fi club on my white game whenever your ready
    You've been such a great help ^^ and did you want the darkrai on both gens or just one?
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

  10. #10
    Registered User disco_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    @Yurimi both gens would be awesome! :) I'll see you online tomorrow morning :)
    Friend Codes:
    3DS: 3737 9530 4929

    B2: 2925 1832 6555
    W2: 3654 8364 1229
    B: 0046 7636 1757
    W: 2923 9413 1881
    Pt: 2322 7616 6980
    HG: 1507 1060 9170

  11. #11
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    @Yurimi both gens would be awesome! :) I'll see you online tomorrow morning :)
    Ok both gens it is and cya ^^
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

  12. #12
    Registered User disco_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    @Yurimi both gens would be awesome! :) I'll see you online tomorrow morning :)
    Ok both gens it is and cya ^^
    I'm online, gen V first,
    Friend Codes:
    3DS: 3737 9530 4929

    B2: 2925 1832 6555
    W2: 3654 8364 1229
    B: 0046 7636 1757
    W: 2923 9413 1881
    Pt: 2322 7616 6980
    HG: 1507 1060 9170

  13. #13
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    @Yurimi both gens would be awesome! :) I'll see you online tomorrow morning :)
    Ok both gens it is and cya ^^
    I'm online, gen V first,
    Ok I'll be right there ^^

    Edit: My bad I added your black ill brb
    Last edited by Yurimi; 12th April 2012 at 09:19 AM.
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

  14. #14
    Registered User disco_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    @Yurimi did you register my white fc?
    Friend Codes:
    3DS: 3737 9530 4929

    B2: 2925 1832 6555
    W2: 3654 8364 1229
    B: 0046 7636 1757
    W: 2923 9413 1881
    Pt: 2322 7616 6980
    HG: 1507 1060 9170

  15. #15
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: Wanted: Tri-Attack Togepi

    Quote Originally Posted by i'm an umbreon kinda guy View Post
    @Yurimi did you register my white fc?
    Lol no black my bad I'm coming back in now :P

    Which gen IV fc do I add?
    Last edited by Yurimi; 12th April 2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196
    3DS: 3325 3663 6860

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •