Wanted: Shiny Rufflet/Washibon for my Hogwarts team

Thread: Wanted: Shiny Rufflet/Washibon for my Hogwarts team

Blog Entries
    Add Stratago on MySpace

Default Wanted: Shiny Rufflet/Washibon for my Hogwarts team

My wife & I are getting ready for our Summer Tournament (just something me & our friends do once per quarter) and I'm trying to put together a Hogwarts-themed Doubles team.
    At first I was going to use a shiny Staraptor for Ravenclaw, since it was the only raptor-like bird with blue coloring I could think of, because it was as close as I could get, but then I learned that Braviaries are blue when shiny! (I realize that Braviaries are male-only and that Ravenclaw herself was a woman, but the Linoone I'm using is female, so it all shakes out.)
    Anyway, I'm at my wit's end trying to breed a Rufflet with 'dual citizenship', and thinking I may not hatch one by July. (I don't know if that actually works with dittos...)
    If anyone out there is willing to trade a shiny rufflet, I'd be greatly appreciative. I'd prefer it to be Adamant and have Sheer Force, but beggars like me can't be choosers. It's name should be RAVENCLAW, in all caps, PLZ.
    I don't know what a fifth-generation shiny is 'worth', so I don't really know what to offer. I am quite good at using the PokeRadar in D/P/Pl, if you're interested in Shinies (which is how I got the Linoone I'm using for Hufflepuff).
    Last edited by Stratago; 6th May 2012 at 08:02 PM.

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default Re: Wanted: Shiny Rufflet/Washibon for my Hogwarts team

I have the Exact Rufflet you want. I cant trade during the week but perhaps this weekend I will be able to. Also I wil nickname it what you wanted for the trade. I really do not need to much right Now I needed an exeggute but my friend has one so You can have it for your team since I am a big fan of Harry Potter. :P

Blog Entries
    Add Stratago on MySpace

Default Re: Wanted: Shiny Rufflet/Washibon for my Hogwarts team

Thanks, Jacel, for RAVENCLAW. Washibon get da ze~!
    Last edited by Stratago; 7th May 2012 at 03:40 PM.

Smogon: 'Nuff said.