GEN V: Wanted: Shiny Charmander (preferably Male)

Thread: Wanted: Shiny Charmander (preferably Male)

Cool Wanted: Shiny Charmander (preferably Male)

Hey guys I am currently looking for a Shiny Charmander as the one I had was deleted when I accidently deleted my other data on my game and so I am in need of another one. I'm not too bothered about stats but it has to be a male.

I have a lot of rare Pokemon on offer as I have quite a few of the games and I have even been able to get the Meloetta and Keldeo that were recently release in Japan. I have got a lot of the starters as well as loads of rares and legendaries from some of the past games. Just ask and see what I have.

Default Re: Wanted: Shiny Charmander (preferably Male)

Ooh, like a 100% for real Meoletta and Keldeo? D8 Shoot, I'd love one of those..... I can MM a Charmander for you, might take a while...
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Yeah for real, I don't really intend to raise either of them I only want them for their Pokedex entries lol. But yeah Charmander sounds great I really miss having one.

I'm not meaning to sound like a total dunce but what does MM stand for.

Ooh, it means Masuda Method. Basically, if you breed a foreign Pokemon with a Pokemon of your game's language (for example, a US Charizard with a Japanese Ditto), then the chances of the baby being shiny are increased. It still takes a while, but not as long either! Is there any other Pokemon you want? D8 A legit Keldeo and Meloetta is way too good to pass up.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Hey guys I am currently looking for a Shiny Charmander as the one I had was deleted when I accidently deleted my other data on my game and so I am in need of another one. I'm not too bothered about stats but it has to be a male.

I have a lot of rare Pokemon on offer as I have quite a few of the games and I have even been able to get the Meloetta and Keldeo that were recently release in Japan. I have got a lot of the starters as well as loads of rares and legendaries from some of the past games. Just ask and see what I have.
    I actually have a shiny male Charmander who happens to have flawless IVs. I wouldn't mind getting the Meloetta event in return, as long as it's legitimate and untouched.
    White: 4813 9588 1346

Quote Originally Posted by SaoTim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post

I actually have a shiny male Charmander who happens to have flawless IVs. I wouldn't mind getting the Meloetta event in return, as long as it's legitimate and untouched.
    Wow you would do that, out of the two of them you could have Meloetta because I don't ever intend to use it (I was going to get the event but I'll leave it to you if you want). All I need to do is to get the connection settings right for my DS and then we can trade. We changed providers thats why I have been offline for so long.