GEN IV: Wanted: Regirock, Regice, Registeel

Thread: Wanted: Regirock, Regice, Registeel

Default Wanted: Regirock, Regice, Registeel

i picked up black and white awhile ago for my niece so ive gotten back into the pokemon swing of things and want to get all my pokemon from platinum/heartgold ect moved over to Gen V but ive hit a slight snag.

i need to get my hands on Regirock, Regice, Registeel to catch Regigigas i think thats the only legendary i still have to catch on my platinum game so i can finish transfering everything over to B&W.

does anyone have those 3 still on Gen IV that they can trade to me so i can catch Regigigas. i dont care if they are legit or hacked or cloned. just need them to activate the fight. it can be a temp trade and i trade them back later or ones i can keep doesnt matter to me.

although i would prefer to have ones i can keep so i would have them later on if i decide to redo a platinum playthrough but i am happy just doing a temp trade also and giving them back after the capture.

Also an "Event" Fateful encounter Regigigas wouldnt be a bad option either i could then catch those 3 in my own game.

my timezone is EST

and im free most nights after 8pm EST

not really sure what i have to trade for them since i did do alot of moving to GenV already. i still have some pokemon left on my platinum game and i need to check what i have on my HG/SS so let me know what you are looking for ect.

any help with this is much appreciated.

(Update - EXGShadow let me barrow his Regirock, Regice, Registeel so i could capture a Regigigas. but i would still like my own of the 3 so if someone has an Event Regigigas that will let me fight those 3 in my platinum game or has the 3 as extra's and want to trade let me know.)
    Last edited by WildAce; 3rd October 2012 at 01:12 PM.

Default Re: Wanted: Regirock, Regice, Registeel

Quote Originally Posted by WildAce View Post
    i picked up black and white awhile ago for my niece so ive gotten back into the pokemon swing of things and want to get all my pokemon from platinum/heartgold ect moved over to Gen V but ive hit a slight snag.

i need to get my hands on Regirock, Regice, Registeel to catch Regigigas i think thats the only legendary i still have to catch on my platinum game so i can finish transfering everything over to B&W.

does anyone have those 3 still on Gen IV that they can trade to me so i can catch Regigigas. i dont care if they are legit or hacked or cloned. just need them to activate the fight. it can be a temp trade and i trade them back later or ones i can keep doesnt matter to me.

although i would prefer to have ones i can keep so i would have them later on if i decide to redo a platinum playthrough but i am happy just doing a temp trade also and giving them back after the capture.

Also an "Event" Fateful encounter Regigigas wouldnt be a bad option either i could then catch those 3 in my own game.

my timezone is EST

and im free most nights after 8pm EST

not really sure what i have to trade for them since i did do alot of moving to GenV already. i still have some pokemon left on my platinum game and i need to check what i have on my HG/SS so let me know what you are looking for ect.

any help with this is much appreciated.

(Update - EXGShadow let me barrow his Regirock, Regice, Registeel so i could capture a Regigigas. but i would still like my own of the 3 so if someone has an Event Regigigas that will let me fight those 3 in my platinum game or has the 3 as extra's and want to trade let me know.)
    Well i got a regigigas and i dont really need one so if you have a suicune i would like to have it. In Black and white*
    Last edited by lawal123; 4th October 2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to write something
    i dont have anything interesting to say....

Black Friend code: 4384-8971-3929

Default Re: Wanted: Regirock, Regice, Registeel

i have a regigigas in my white version already, what im looking for is the Event regigigas to allow me to fight the other 3 regi's in my platinum game.

thats all i have left to do in my platinum