GEN V: WANTED: Johto Starters (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tabor62
  • 1 Post By CynthiaLover

Thread: WANTED: Johto Starters (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)

Default WANTED: Johto Starters (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)

I am mostly fond of starter pokemons from all generations, but I might just start with the first one.

I really want to obtain the 3 starters of Kanto(Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle)

So If you have any or wish to trade for anything just let me know :D
    Last edited by Andrechi; 18th December 2012 at 05:21 PM.
    Pokemon White 2 => 4342-0544-2168

I like aesthetics

Default Re: WANTED: Johto Starters (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)

The first starters are from Kanto, the second region would be Johto. Just thought I'd clear that up.
    Andrechi likes this.
    Pokemon Y OT: Tabor FC: 0946 2243 9665

Check out my full trade thread here (due to image restrictions here): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305063

Blog Entries

Like above statement, those are the Kanto starters. Johto starters are Chicorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile.

Anyway, I can breed you up a batch of Kanto Starters (though I already have a surplus of Charmanders from another breeding project). Would that be of interest to you? Let me know and I'll get to work.
    Andrechi likes this.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Yeah I'm sorry it was a mistake I meant for the Jhoto starters first but then changed my mind to the Kanto ones (but did not change the place)

@CynthiaLover yes it does interest me. If you can breed the starters for me it would be much apreciated :)
    Last edited by Andrechi; 18th December 2012 at 05:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andrechi View Post
    Yeah I'm sorry it was a mistake I meant for the Jhoto starters first but then changed my mind to the Kanto ones (but did not change the place)

@CynthiaLover yes it does interest me. If you can breed the starters for me it would be much apreciated :)
    Okay, I'll get on it. It may take a little bit (though, as stated before, Charmander is already done), so I Visitor Message you when I'm finished.

EDIT: By the way, any particular nicknames you want? Or do you just want them as is? Let me know when you get a chance.
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 18th December 2012 at 05:56 PM.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I am a patient man :p I'll wait as long as I need.

But I don't really mind taking a Charmander off of you (Don't mind if he has a nickname or not also)

For Bulbasaur and Squirtle if you can name them "Spots" and "Cuero" respectively... That would be awesome.

Thanks again!

Blog Entries

@Andrechi; Okay, they're all set. They all have bonus moves, too, so that should give you an edge. They are below, along with my FC and in-game name.

Bulbasaur (Spots)
    -Male
    -Lonely (Mischievous)
    -Tackle, Giga Drain, SolarBeam, Petal Dance

Charmander (Firestorm)
    -Male
    -Relaxed (Very finicky)
    -Scratch, Growl, Flamethrower, Flame Charge

Squirtle (Cuero)
    -Male
    -Mild (Very finicky)
    -Tackle, Ice Beam, Scald

I assume you're ready to trade now, right? I'll add your FC to my list and we can begin momentarily. My in-game name for White 2 is Nova, and my FC is 0562-4743-3930. See you shortly.

Thanks a lot CynthiaLover!

You really went all out on giving me the starters and for that I am much apreciated. Hopefully one day I can return the favor to you :D. I am loving my new awesome trio!