WANTED - Japanese Ditto

Thread: WANTED - Japanese Ditto

Blog Entries

Default WANTED - Japanese Ditto

Evening All,

I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto so I can try and hatch a shiny Psyduck.

I've only ever come across one shiny Pokemon in 10 years worth of Pokemon gaming. It was a Donphan. I realise that anyone who has a shiny Psyduck probably wont ever want to trade it away so I figure the Masuda method is my best bet? Please, if there are any other options available to me that would greatly increase my chances of obtaining a shiny Psyduck, let me know!

However for the time being, anyone who has a Japanese Ditto and they are willing to trade it, either respond to this message or PM me. I have 642 Pokemon and would be willing to breed anything for you but since I don't clone or anything like that I can't offer you any legendaries 'cause I need to keep them. Sorry.

Thanks for reading

Default Re: WANTED - Japanese Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by RjaG View Post
    Evening All,

I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto so I can try and hatch a shiny Psyduck.

I've only ever come across one shiny Pokemon in 10 years worth of Pokemon gaming. It was a Donphan. I realise that anyone who has a shiny Psyduck probably wont ever want to trade it away so I figure the Masuda method is my best bet? Please, if there are any other options available to me that would greatly increase my chances of obtaining a shiny Psyduck, let me know!

However for the time being, anyone who has a Japanese Ditto and they are willing to trade it, either respond to this message or PM me. I have 642 Pokemon and would be willing to breed anything for you but since I don't clone or anything like that I can't offer you any legendaries 'cause I need to keep them. Sorry.

Thanks for reading
    I can clone my flawless Japanese Ditto for you. I don't need anything special in return; anything will do.

Credit to Blue Dragon for the banner.
    Black FC: 0046 4843 4307
    Black 2 FC: 2194 6159 2402