GEN V: Wanted: Focus Sash

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Wanted: Focus Sash

  1. #1
    dolan pls Jadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    113
    Blog Entries
    147
    Add Jadeco on Facebook

    Default Wanted: Focus Sash

    I can give Feebas, Legendaries, and DW Pokemon in return. Multiple if necessary.

    I'll be on until 2:30 am PST or after 1 pm PST.
    B/W FC: 4170 1199 6240

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Wanted: Focus Sash

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadeco View Post
    I can give Feebas, Legendaries, and DW Pokemon in return. Multiple if necessary.

    I'll be on until 2:30 am PST or after 1 pm PST.
    Hi, I have one I think, but i'll be busy till 3 PST.
    Black 2 friend code: 4342 0757 0055

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Wanted: Focus Sash

    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa699 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadeco View Post
    I can give Feebas, Legendaries, and DW Pokemon in return. Multiple if necessary.

    I'll be on until 2:30 am PST or after 1 pm PST.
    Hi, I have one I think, but i'll be busy till 3 PST.
    Could I have a legendary if so
    Black 2 friend code: 4342 0757 0055

  4. #4
    dolan pls Jadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    113
    Blog Entries
    147
    Add Jadeco on Facebook

    Default Re: Wanted: Focus Sash

    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa699 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa699 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadeco View Post
    I can give Feebas, Legendaries, and DW Pokemon in return. Multiple if necessary.

    I'll be on until 2:30 am PST or after 1 pm PST.
    Hi, I have one I think, but i'll be busy till 3 PST.
    Could I have a legendary if so
    Yep
    B/W FC: 4170 1199 6240

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •