GEN IV: Wanted: ALMIA Darkrai

Thread: Wanted: ALMIA Darkrai

Default Wanted: ALMIA Darkrai

This is the first time I've tried the BGTS, so here goes:

I am looking for the Darkrai from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. (ID: 03208, OT: Almia) It has to be from the US version of the game and completely untouched. ABSOLUTELY NO HACKS. Clones are fine. I'd prefer a neutral nature, but I'll take anything.

Please note I am requesting this Pokemon for a Gen IV game, so please no responses that involve trading in Gen V.

In return, I can offer any of the starters, a cloned MYSTRY Mew, and clones of a few legit shinies. I have been looking for this Darkrai for awhile so if you have it and are willing to trade, please contact me and I will try to work something out with you.
    Last edited by PkmnChmp5; 25th February 2013 at 11:07 PM.

Default Re: Wanted: ALMIA Darkrai

I have a UK copy of Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, I use a action replay save restorer to restore the save to before I transfered it to clone it. Means I can still get a random nature, so I should be able to SR a neutral nature. The UK and US Darkrai are indentical in terms of generation, OT, ID and moves. Are you interested?
    Last edited by TGG-007; 26th February 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TGG-007 View Post
    I have a UK copy of Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, I use a action replay save restorer to restore the save to before I transfered it to clone it. Means I can still get a random nature, so I should be able to SR a neutral nature. The UK and US Darkrai are indentical in terms of generation, OT, ID and moves. Are you interested?
    What would you want for it?

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnChmp5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TGG-007 View Post
    What would you want for it?
    Any shinies, events or pokemon with good IVs.

I'm particularly after Dittio with max IVs in 1 or more stats for chain breeding thou.

Would you take a clone of a legit shiny Charmander that was originally from FireRed? It is Untouched.