GEN IV: Want a Magmarizer

Thread: Want a Magmarizer

Blog Entries

Default Want a Magmarizer

Playing Soulsilver, in the early stages and I would like a Magmortar before the E4. Unfortunately I have no way of getting a Magmarizer myself so help would be appreciated. I can offer a Chimchar, Dratini or Totodile, but not much else sorry. Just general Pokemon found early on in Diamond or Soulsilver.

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Default Re: Want a Magmarizer

Hello there. :3 I have a magmarizer you can have for free. Just let me know when you want to trade and stuff and I'll send it over with a random Pokemon. c:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkraiandGiratina09 View Post
    Hello there. :3 I have a magmarizer you can have for free. Just let me know when you want to trade and stuff and I'll send it over with a random Pokemon. c:
    Oh awesome, thankyou! Well, in 2 days? I'm happy to do it at the time you posted in here, (8.40am for me)

If you see this/reply tomorrow then I'll vm you the stuff (lol, trainer ID or something like that? Sorry I'm new to the wifi side of Pokemon!)

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandantic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkraiandGiratina09 View Post
    Oh awesome, thankyou! Well, in 2 days? I'm happy to do it at the time you posted in here, (8.40am for me)

If you see this/reply tomorrow then I'll vm you the stuff (lol, trainer ID or something like that? Sorry I'm new to the wifi side of Pokemon!)
    Lol, it's okay, I was once new to it too. (Still kinda am! xD) :3 You have to send me your friend code, too, that you can register in your Pal Pad so we can meet properly. :3
    I'll VM my friend code for Soulsilver. ;D
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)