GEN V: Want a legit bred and EV trained team without all the work? I'll do it for you.

Thread: Want a legit bred and EV trained team without all the work? I'll do it for you.

Follow MissNeko on Tumblr

Cool Want a legit bred and EV trained team without all the work? I'll do it for you.

If this violates rules of any kind, would someone let me know? If so, I apologize, and will take this down immediately.

I have a gig on Fiverr and for those of you that don't know, Fiverr is a site where people put up these things called Gigs and people buy them for 5 dollars. But, what I'm doing is a LOT of work for 5 dollars. So, I'm offering it here for anywhere from 6-10 dollars, depending on the challenge level of the team. Like, if it's really simple, with minimal egg moves, and no hidden abilities, ya know, just simple, it'll be 6$ base cost (1$ per Pokemon). Of course, if you want a more complicated team, the cost could be 10 or more.

I've been trying to find a real job, but that's really hard where I am, so I thought maybe, I could make a little money this way. My boyfriend and I are trying to save up to get a place of our own.

My offer includes:
    • all the move learning, such as the best TMs/HMs/move tutor moves/egg moves for that Pokemon
    • all the EV training for 2-3 stats
    • Any held item you want that can be held
    • The right nature to help their stats along
    • A specific ability (has to naturally be able to have it). Hidden Abilities will take more time, and cost anywhere from 1-10 extra, depending on the difficulty to find in Dream World. Except if the Pokemon is Munna, Musharna, Darumaka, or Daramantian, as you can get them with Hidden Abilities in-game. Or any of them I happen to have already on White or Black 2.
    • The level you get them will depend on how long it takes to max their EVs, or the lowest level possible for them to learn a move they need. If you want higher levels than they have to be: levels 40-60 will be 3$ extra, 61-80 is 4$ extra, and 81-100 is 5 $ extra. This is only because of the amount of time it will take to level them up. You're paying for quality too (lol).
    • I'm not doing IV tho, because that would take wayyy to long and way too much effort. If you want me to, that would be 15 dollars more, because that crap is ridiculous. Lol.
    • I can get you almost any Pokemon, excluding the legendaries, and event exclusive Pokemon. And I don't have A LOT of 3rd gen, I'm working on getting those. I have most of the starters.
    • OR if you wanted just one specific pokemon made, I can do that too. Doesn't have to be six. It can be 1-6, I'll set the price accordingly.

This offer takes way more time and work than it seems to. I learned that after I started working on my Ghost team. It's almost done, and once it is, if I can, I'll post pics of them here so you all can see my team.
    So, if you are interested or have a comment... comment :).

***The first 5 people to want one, and come up with a team I can do, gets it free!!!***

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Want a legit bred and EV trained team without all the work? I'll do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNeko View Post
    If this violates rules of any kind, would someone let me know? If so, I apologize, and will take this down immediately.
    It is indeed against our policy to charge real world currencies in exchange for Pokémon data, as such I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.