GEN V: Want: Dive Ball

Thread: Want: Dive Ball

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Default Want: Dive Ball

I need one. Just one.

I know you can buy these at the Undella pokemon center, but I'm only at Nimbasa City, so... I can't yet.

I don't have much on my White game (pretty much nothing) however I can catch Petilil or Solosis if you're playing Black and need one of those. Otherwise I would appreciate it if someone could just donate one lol

Please and thank you. :)
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Default Re: Want: Dive Ball

@Blitzle I can get one for you. I was debating what I wanted from your shop. Would I be able to get an egg move Aron for a Dive Ball and another item? Maybe a Heart Scale?
    Last edited by a0161613; 8th February 2012 at 04:41 PM.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Zeb
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I'll trade the Aron for it. The Aron is on my Black and I need the Dive Ball on my White though. So we'll have to do two trades.

If that's alright with you, can we trade tomorrow? I have a couple of trades arranged tomorrow, so that'll be easier for me (I can't trade now). If tomorrow doesn't work for you just let me know when. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post
    I'll trade the Aron for it. The Aron is on my Black and I need the Dive Ball on my White though. So we'll have to do two trades.

If that's alright with you, can we trade tomorrow? I have a couple of trades arranged tomorrow, so that'll be easier for me (I can't trade now). If tomorrow doesn't work for you just let me know when. :)
    Tomorrow should be OK. I have the day off work so it's ideal. I'll need to buy the ball tonight and I'll get your FCs from your shop?
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Zeb
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzle View Post

Tomorrow should be OK. I have the day off work so it's ideal. I'll need to buy the ball tonight and I'll get your FCs from your shop?
    Alright, I'll keep checking to see when you're around. I'll edit this post with my White FC when I can, because I can't remember it. My Black FC is 5071-3141-9155.