GEN V: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes) - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 82 of 82

Thread: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

  1. #76
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

    @Shadows; I got your pokemon ready
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  2. #77
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

    Sorry for not replying sooner! I was really busy today.

    @Icee071399; That would be great! I'll breed the Vulpix and let you know when I can trade, it might not be until Tuesday though (depends on the amount of homework I get tomorrow)

    @DatGuyBleach; Cool! What time can you trade? Again, I will try to be online as often as I can tomorrow, but it depends on how much work I get.

  3. #78
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Sorry for not replying sooner! I was really busy today.

    @Icee071399; That would be great! I'll breed the Vulpix and let you know when I can trade, it might not be until Tuesday though (depends on the amount of homework I get tomorrow)

    @DatGuyBleach; Cool! What time can you trade? Again, I will try to be online as often as I can tomorrow, but it depends on how much work I get.
    I can trade right now
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  4. #79
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

    @DatGuyBleach; Okay, give me 5 minutes, I'll be right in.

  5. #80
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    @DatGuyBleach; Okay, give me 5 minutes, I'll be right in.
    Going to see if I can help you knock out the rest of those soon
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  6. #81
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

    Quote Originally Posted by DatGuyBleach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    @DatGuyBleach; Okay, give me 5 minutes, I'll be right in.
    Going to see if I can help you knock out the rest of those soon
    Thank you :) (and haha, that would be awesome :P)

  7. #82
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

    Bump! I'm almost done, just need a few more...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •