GEN IV: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

  1. #1
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Title says it all :) let me know which shiny you want and we can see to make a deal^^

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  2. #2
    In love w/ Altair & Ezio Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With Altair and Ezio <3
    Posts
    198

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    RDYBOIUN;L! I have those shards! I want a....... shiny...... Sharpedo! Or it's pre-form.

    Credit to Caprizant

  3. #3
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu View Post
    RDYBOIUN;L! I have those shards! I want a....... shiny...... Sharpedo! Or it's pre-form.
    sharpedo or its preform I unfortunately do not have any other shinies your looking for?

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  4. #4
    Aspiring PKMN Professor. Professor Palms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Title says it all :) let me know which shiny you want and we can see to make a deal^^
    Would you happen to have a shiny Charmander or Totodile, id be happy to trade you shards for one of either.


    Aspiring Pokemon Professor and Researcher.

    - R. Palms -
    ! - Currently Traveling Unova - !


    Come get a Professor Palms Starter, just click here



  5. #5
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Title says it all :) let me know which shiny you want and we can see to make a deal^^
    Would you happen to have a shiny Charmander or Totodile, id be happy to trade you shards for one of either.
    I actually have both Which would you prefer?

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  6. #6
    Aspiring PKMN Professor. Professor Palms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Title says it all :) let me know which shiny you want and we can see to make a deal^^
    Would you happen to have a shiny Charmander or Totodile, id be happy to trade you shards for one of either.
    I actually have both Which would you prefer?
    The Charmander would be great Thanky You, When would you be available for trade?


    Aspiring Pokemon Professor and Researcher.

    - R. Palms -
    ! - Currently Traveling Unova - !


    Come get a Professor Palms Starter, just click here



  7. #7
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Title says it all :) let me know which shiny you want and we can see to make a deal^^
    Would you happen to have a shiny Charmander or Totodile, id be happy to trade you shards for one of either.
    I actually have both Which would you prefer?
    The Charmander would be great Thanky You, When would you be available for trade?
    Maybe around 9-10 tonight :)

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  8. #8
    Aspiring PKMN Professor. Professor Palms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Title says it all :) let me know which shiny you want and we can see to make a deal^^
    Would you happen to have a shiny Charmander or Totodile, id be happy to trade you shards for one of either.
    I actually have both Which would you prefer?
    The Charmander would be great Thanky You, When would you be available for trade?
    Maybe around 9-10 tonight :)
    That sounds good, just VM me when ur ready.


    Aspiring Pokemon Professor and Researcher.

    - R. Palms -
    ! - Currently Traveling Unova - !


    Come get a Professor Palms Starter, just click here



  9. #9
    In love w/ Altair & Ezio Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With Altair and Ezio <3
    Posts
    198

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Ah well RL stole me away so I guess you have them shards. D:

    Credit to Caprizant

  10. #10
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Umm... Can I have a Shiny Heracross? (Can I have a Charmander too?)
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  11. #11
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Trading a shiny pokemon for a blue, yellow, and green shard

    Quote Originally Posted by ラプラス View Post
    Umm... Can I have a Shiny Heracross? (Can I have a Charmander too?)
    I actually have all the shards I need now I will be trading with Professor Palms for and I don't have a shiny heracross I do have a charmander if you want to trade for it make an offer :)

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •