Still need a non-English (foreign) Ditto

Thread: Still need a non-English (foreign) Ditto

Blog Entries

Default Still need a non-English (foreign) Ditto

Hi all. I'm still looking for a non-English Ditto to try my hand at the Masuda Method. I have some new things to offer in exchange. They are below. Post if you're interested.

Items offered:

All Evolutionary Stones (except Dawn and Dusk)
    Various Vitamins

Pokemon offered:

(Needs to be bred first)
    DW Vulpix
    DW Poliwag
    DW Bagon
    DW Gible
    DW Abra
    DW Pineco
    DW Shroomish

There are probably others, but these are the females I have off the top of my head. I can also nickname any Pokemon you want, so just let me know if you're interested and we can talk trade.
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 31st December 2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Updated Offered Pokemon
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Default Re: Still need a non-English (foreign) Ditto

Hey there, I have a Japanese ditto I'm currently using for Masuda method on my Gorluk.

Once I'm done with it (either my luck comes in and I get my shiny, or I quit on it) I'd be happy to trade it to you.
    I'll be looking for a Power Bracer, so any pokemon with that item, I'd be happy to trade with you for.

This is just a heads up for when I'm done, you'll most likely get an offer by then. But hold in there friend.
    Australia, Newbie to Black and White. Looking for a Shiny Golurk.

All my Pokemon games are in Japanese so I can easily get you a Japanese Ditto.

Female DW Vulpix would be cool if you can breed me one :)
    いまでは、ホラ
    笑いながら話ができるよ

Blog Entries

@kiera2; Whoops, didn't see this until now. Sure, I'll breed you up a female DW Vulpix. I'll let you know when it's ready. Later.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Thanks! I've caught you a Ditto and my FC is 3439 4367 0343.
    いまでは、ホラ
    笑いながら話ができるよ

Blog Entries

@kiera2; Sorry it's taking so long. I just installed a new router this morning, but I still don't have access to the WEP code, so I can't do Wi-Fi stuff right away. I'm also in the process of getting that Vulpix (the first batch of eggs only had one female, and it did not have a DW ability, so trying again), so I'll let you know when I'm good to go. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I needed a new router for a while now, so I just have to play the waiting game until my computer expert helps me get the WEP code.

No rush! I'm on summer holidays here, and it's not exactly much trouble to keep the Ditto in a box for you.

That said, if you're using Windows you should be able to see your router's security code pretty easily. Left-click on your Wi-Fi connection. Right-click on the SSID of the router you're connected to, then pick "Properties" from the drop-down menu. You should get a pop-up window with the "Security" tab highlighted. Check the "Show characters" box to see your router's password.
    いまでは、ホラ
    笑いながら話ができるよ

Blog Entries

@kiera2; Okay, that should do it. Sorry it took so long, but both me and my computer expert realized the same thing at the same time, namely it was on the wrong type of setting (WPA2 or whatever vs. WEP). So that's what caused the connection mix-up. Anyway, my Trainer name is Nova and my White 2 FC is 0562-4743-3930. Anytime you're ready to go, we can roll.