GEN V: Starters and Ditto

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Starters and Ditto

  1. #1
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,123
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Starters and Ditto

    I'm looking to collect all of the starters, especially the Kanto ones. I can offer some Gligar with Agility and Baton Pass, dex fillers and some non-Unovian Pokemon. These aren't particularly hard to come by, but I'm interested in collecting them.

    For Ditto, I will take any old one, but if you have one with at least one flawless stat, I can offer Dream World Females and/or rare stones depending on the stats.

  2. #2
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Starters and Ditto

    I can offer you the Kanto Starters and the Sinnoh Starters, as well as a Japanese Ditto. I can also give you Chikorita and Cyndaquil, and Torchic and Mudkip. If you have any of those to give back, that would be great:

    Totodile or any of its Evolutions
    Hoppip or any of its Evolutions
    Unown
    Smeargle
    Treecko or any of its Evolutions
    Poochyena or any of its Evolutions
    Seedot or any of its Evolutions
    Nincada or any of its Evolutions
    Sableye
    Mawile
    Roselia
    Gulpin or any of its Evolutions
    Wailmer or any of its Evolutions
    Torkoal
    Castform
    Kecleon
    Wynaut
    Spheal or any of its Evolutions
    Clamperl
    Huntail
    Gorebyss
    Relicanth
    Budew
    Wormadam
    Mothim
    Ambipom
    Honchkrow
    Chingling
    Bonsly
    Mime Jr.
    Happiny
    Carnivine
    Lickilicky
    Rhyperior
    Togekiss
    Probopass
    Dusknoir
    Froslass
    Solosis or any of its Evolutions

  3. #3
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,123
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: Starters and Ditto

    @Kyuuketsuki ;

    For the Kanto starters, I can trade you Solosis, Mr. Mime and Sableye

  4. #4
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Starters and Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    @Kyuuketsuki ;

    For the Kanto starters, I can trade you Solosis, Mr. Mime and Sableye
    Sure, I'll take those. My FC is 4427-8189-7512.

  5. #5
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,123
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: Starters and Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    @Kyuuketsuki ;

    For the Kanto starters, I can trade you Solosis, Mr. Mime and Sableye
    Sure, I'll take those. My FC is 4427-8189-7512.
    0519 3822 8836 is mine.

    If you have any Female of the Kanto starters available, I'd prefer them, but males are alright otherwise.

  6. #6
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Starters and Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    @Kyuuketsuki ;

    For the Kanto starters, I can trade you Solosis, Mr. Mime and Sableye
    Sure, I'll take those. My FC is 4427-8189-7512.
    0519 3822 8836 is mine.

    If you have any Female of the Kanto starters available, I'd prefer them, but males are alright otherwise.
    Unfortunately, none of them is female. I'll be in the room shortly if you want to trade now.

  7. #7
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,123
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: Starters and Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    @Kyuuketsuki ;

    For the Kanto starters, I can trade you Solosis, Mr. Mime and Sableye
    Sure, I'll take those. My FC is 4427-8189-7512.
    0519 3822 8836 is mine.

    If you have any Female of the Kanto starters available, I'd prefer them, but males are alright otherwise.
    Unfortunately, none of them is female. I'll be in the room shortly if you want to trade now.
    I'll be in in a minute or two.

  8. #8
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Starters and Ditto

    Thanks for the trade!

  9. #9
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,123
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: Starters and Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki View Post
    Thanks for the trade!
    Thank you as well!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •