GEN V: Specific Shinies

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Specific Shinies

  1. #1
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Specific Shinies

    Hey everyone,

    I am on the look out for a shiny Snivy and shiny Oshawott.

    For any RNGers out there, I would be very interested in the following: -

    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Nickname: Dante (case sensitive please)
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Egg Moves: Flare Blitz
    Gender: Male
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Adamant
    Ivs: As close to flawless as possible, but not essential :)
    4G or 5G:5G

    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Nickname: Shadow (case sensitive please)
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Egg Moves: Flare Blitz
    Gender: Male
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Adamant
    Ivs: As close to flawless as possible, but not essential :)
    4G or 5G:5G

    I don't know if the Growlithe request is feasible, but if it is I would be so ever so grateful :D

    What can I offer in return? I have various shinies littering my HG boxes, some events and legendaries. Name your price and we'll take it from there :)
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  2. #2
    In love w/ Altair & Ezio Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With Altair and Ezio <3
    Posts
    198

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    I have a shiny Snivy and an Oshawott! What events do you have?

    Credit to Caprizant

  3. #3
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayalos View Post
    I have a shiny Snivy and an Oshawott! What events do you have?
    Let's see...off the top of my head I know I have TRU Arceus, TRU Event 11 Zoroark, Otasuke Cubchoo, World11 Scrafty, Japanese DW Mamoswine, Movie 14 Victini and Fall 2010 Mew. I can double check for others, if these are not of any interest.
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  4. #4
    In love w/ Altair & Ezio Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With Altair and Ezio <3
    Posts
    198

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzab15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayalos View Post
    I have a shiny Snivy and an Oshawott! What events do you have?
    Let's see...off the top of my head I know I have TRU Arceus, TRU Event 11 Zoroark, Otasuke Cubchoo, World11 Scrafty, Japanese DW Mamoswine, Movie 14 Victini and Fall 2010 Mew. I can double check for others, if these are not of any interest.
    If you could double check please :)

    Credit to Caprizant

  5. #5
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayalos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzab15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayalos View Post
    I have a shiny Snivy and an Oshawott! What events do you have?
    Let's see...off the top of my head I know I have TRU Arceus, TRU Event 11 Zoroark, Otasuke Cubchoo, World11 Scrafty, Japanese DW Mamoswine, Movie 14 Victini and Fall 2010 Mew. I can double check for others, if these are not of any interest.
    If you could double check please :)
    Hmm...looks like the only other event I can find is a Pokemon Move 10 Celebi (Japanese) :( I do have some shiny legendaries, like Phione, Manaphy, Giratina, Mewtwo and Groudon.
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  6. #6
    Registered User jman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    123
    Follow jman21 On Twitter

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Oh. I have a shiny snivy on black and oshawatt on my white. They're both japanese btw.

  7. #7
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Quote Originally Posted by jman21 View Post
    Oh. I have a shiny snivy on black and oshawatt on my white. They're both japanese btw.
    No matter to me :) What would you like for them?
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  8. #8
    Registered User jman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    123
    Follow jman21 On Twitter

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Haha. I'll add those two to the tympole for the ones im getting from you if you want them.

  9. #9
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Quote Originally Posted by jman21 View Post
    Haha. I'll add those two to the tympole for the ones im getting from you if you want them.
    Yes, pretty pretty please :) Looks like the negotiations for the other trade have ground to a halt I will start breeding those HG Pokemon for you and send a PM your way when I'm done.
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  10. #10
    Registered User jman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    123
    Follow jman21 On Twitter

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Alrighty. looking forward to it

  11. #11
    In love w/ Altair & Ezio Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    With Altair and Ezio <3
    Posts
    198

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Sadness. Guess you got your shinies then?

    Credit to Caprizant

  12. #12
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Specific Shinies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayalos View Post
    Sadness. Guess you got your shinies then?
    I'm afraid so Kayalos. Maybe another time?
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •