GEN V: Shiny Skitty

Thread: Shiny Skitty

Default Shiny Skitty

So, my friend recently told me that she got a gift for me, and so, I wanted to give something back. She says Skittys (Skitties? Skitty? I really have no idea) are her favorite, so I'd like to trade for a shiny Skitty, legit or hacked, but preferably legit. I can offer basically anything available in the 5th generation games (bw/bw2) except Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem and probably not starters either, because I'm still transferring pokemon over and I don't want to restart the game. I'm also looking for eevee eggs c:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiny Skitty

I can help with the eevee eggs any natures you are looking for? PM or VM me if your interested.
    Is there anything worse than being all alone in the night?

Yes... being all alone in a crowd.

Replied via PM :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    So, my friend recently told me that she got a gift for me, and so, I wanted to give something back. She says Skittys (Skitties? Skitty? I really have no idea) are her favorite, so I'd like to trade for a shiny Skitty, legit or hacked, but preferably legit. I can offer basically anything available in the 5th generation games (bw/bw2) except Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem and probably not starters either, because I'm still transferring pokemon over and I don't want to restart the game. I'm also looking for eevee eggs c:
    I have a shiny skitty I can trade you :) I can't nickname it though is that alright?

Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    I have a shiny skitty I can trade you :) I can't nickname it though is that alright?
    I don't think she'll mind. Send me a PM and we'll work out trading specifics and times :D