Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

  1. #1
    The One and Only! lulu_chan126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    172

    Default Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    Like the title says, I'm looking for a shiny male Venipede with the Poison Point ability for my dream team. I'd prefer one with a lower level, but it doesn't really matter.

    I'll give you anything in return (excluding legendaries) if I have what you want. c:
    Echo, 2709-0912-0205

    Currently seeking:
    Female Tentacool with the Liquid Ooze abillity and the Dream World attack Giga Drain
    Female Skorupi with the Sniper ability and the Dream World attack Aqua Tail
    Male Croagunk with the Anticipation ability and the Gen IV egg move Ice Punch


    Please click! <3

    My URPG Stats

  2. #2

    Default Re: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    I could give you a shiny female Venipede with poison point and an adamant nature. (level 1)

    No male though, sorry :(
    White 5286-1058-8375

  3. #3
    The One and Only! lulu_chan126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    172

    Default Re: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    Boo. :( I have a shiny male with Swarm and a non-shiny female with Poison Point, but my boxes are filling up with my failed attempts to hatch the right thing. xD

    thanks anyway. c:
    Echo, 2709-0912-0205

    Currently seeking:
    Female Tentacool with the Liquid Ooze abillity and the Dream World attack Giga Drain
    Female Skorupi with the Sniper ability and the Dream World attack Aqua Tail
    Male Croagunk with the Anticipation ability and the Gen IV egg move Ice Punch


    Please click! <3

    My URPG Stats

  4. #4

    Default Re: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    No problem. If you change your mind about the gender, just message me.
    White 5286-1058-8375

  5. #5

    Default Re: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_chan126 View Post
    Like the title says, I'm looking for a shiny male Venipede with the Poison Point ability for my dream team. I'd prefer one with a lower level, but it doesn't really matter.

    I'll give you anything in return (excluding legendaries) if I have what you want. c:
    This shouldn't prove too difficult for me to hatch by RNG. Did you need any specific egg moves or nature? I'm looking for shiny or international Pokémon in return, if you have any.

    Credit to Blue Dragon for the banner.
    Black FC: 0046 4843 4307
    Black 2 FC: 2194 6159 2402

  6. #6
    The One and Only! lulu_chan126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    172

    Default Re: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendfyre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_chan126 View Post
    Like the title says, I'm looking for a shiny male Venipede with the Poison Point ability for my dream team. I'd prefer one with a lower level, but it doesn't really matter.

    I'll give you anything in return (excluding legendaries) if I have what you want. c:
    This shouldn't prove too difficult for me to hatch by RNG. Did you need any specific egg moves or nature? I'm looking for shiny or international Pokémon in return, if you have any.
    oh, yay! :D No, I just need the Poison Point ability.

    hmm... I have that male shiny Swarm Venipede, an Australian female Venipede, and a Japanese female Venipede. I don't have any other shinies, but I could probably find another international pokemon if you want something else?
    Echo, 2709-0912-0205

    Currently seeking:
    Female Tentacool with the Liquid Ooze abillity and the Dream World attack Giga Drain
    Female Skorupi with the Sniper ability and the Dream World attack Aqua Tail
    Male Croagunk with the Anticipation ability and the Gen IV egg move Ice Punch


    Please click! <3

    My URPG Stats

  7. #7

    Default Re: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_chan126 View Post
    oh, yay! :D No, I just need the Poison Point ability.

    hmm... I have that male shiny Swarm Venipede, an Australian female Venipede, and a Japanese female Venipede. I don't have any other shinies, but I could probably find another international pokemon if you want something else?
    A Japanese Venipede will be fine, since I don't have one of those. I'll get started on the Venipede right away. It should only take a couple hours.

    Credit to Blue Dragon for the banner.
    Black FC: 0046 4843 4307
    Black 2 FC: 2194 6159 2402

  8. #8
    The One and Only! lulu_chan126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Slateport City, Hoenn
    Posts
    172

    Default Re: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendfyre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_chan126 View Post
    oh, yay! :D No, I just need the Poison Point ability.

    hmm... I have that male shiny Swarm Venipede, an Australian female Venipede, and a Japanese female Venipede. I don't have any other shinies, but I could probably find another international pokemon if you want something else?
    A Japanese Venipede will be fine, since I don't have one of those. I'll get started on the Venipede right away. It should only take a couple hours.
    Thank you! <3
    Echo, 2709-0912-0205

    Currently seeking:
    Female Tentacool with the Liquid Ooze abillity and the Dream World attack Giga Drain
    Female Skorupi with the Sniper ability and the Dream World attack Aqua Tail
    Male Croagunk with the Anticipation ability and the Gen IV egg move Ice Punch


    Please click! <3

    My URPG Stats

  9. #9

    Default Re: Shiny male Venipede with Poison Point?

    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_chan126 View Post
    Thank you! <3
    The Venipede is ready. We can trade whenever.

    Credit to Blue Dragon for the banner.
    Black FC: 0046 4843 4307
    Black 2 FC: 2194 6159 2402

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •