Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

  1. #1

    Default Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Hello everyone,
    It's been a while since I last came here, but since then I've upgraded from Black to White 2! I've now completed the National Pokedex, for the first ever time too. There's just 1 Pokemon I need to complete the Pokedex fully:

    Meloetta


    I would just like to trade it to and fro, just to get it registered. I've no interest in keeping it. Anyone willing to lend me a hand?

    Name: Shinymane1
    Friend Code: 2366 3591 2521
    Last edited by Shinymane1; 23rd December 2012 at 08:44 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Event only legends like Meloetta don't need to be registered to complete the dex or get the charms.

    I can help you with the other genies though probably not today. Assuming you don't get any other offers today, I'll be available tomorrow. 0776-4707-0559.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyScathach View Post
    Event only legends like Meloetta don't need to be registered to complete the dex or get the charms.

    I can help you with the other genies though probably not today. Assuming you don't get any other offers today, I'll be available tomorrow. 0776-4707-0559.
    I know Meloetta doesn't count, but it would be nice to have it anyway :) Okay, I should be available all day.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    I am going to restart my Pokemon White so you can have my Thunderus. I'm sorry but I'll have to look up my friend code but if your interested let me know I can do it whenever. I'm in the UK but if you can give me a time it's no problem.
    Looking for a Swinub/Piloswine or Mamoswine with the ability Thick Fat.

    My trade thread: Link


  5. #5

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I am going to restart my Pokemon White so you can have my Thunderus. I'm sorry but I'll have to look up my friend code but if your interested let me know I can do it whenever. I'm in the UK but if you can give me a time it's no problem.
    I'm UK too, available to trade now if you like :) Thanks ever so much !

  6. #6

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinymane1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I am going to restart my Pokemon White so you can have my Thunderus. I'm sorry but I'll have to look up my friend code but if your interested let me know I can do it whenever. I'm in the UK but if you can give me a time it's no problem.
    I'm UK too, available to trade now if you like :) Thanks ever so much !
    I've not traded with someone before so please bare with me. Off I go to get my DS. :)
    Looking for a Swinub/Piloswine or Mamoswine with the ability Thick Fat.

    My trade thread: Link


  7. #7

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinymane1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I am going to restart my Pokemon White so you can have my Thunderus. I'm sorry but I'll have to look up my friend code but if your interested let me know I can do it whenever. I'm in the UK but if you can give me a time it's no problem.
    I'm UK too, available to trade now if you like :) Thanks ever so much !
    I've not traded with someone before so please bare with me. Off I go to get my DS. :)
    You know what to do? :)

  8. #8

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Think so I'll let you know if I have any problems. :)
    Looking for a Swinub/Piloswine or Mamoswine with the ability Thick Fat.

    My trade thread: Link


  9. #9

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Okay, when you're ready just send me your friend code and we can go into the wifi union room to trade :)

  10. #10

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    I've added your friend code how do I find mine? I'm in in the WFC.
    Looking for a Swinub/Piloswine or Mamoswine with the ability Thick Fat.

    My trade thread: Link


  11. #11

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I've added your friend code how do I find mine? I'm in in the WFC.
    You need to go to your key items bag, go to your pal pad and select your own friend code

  12. #12

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Thanks I tried that but I hadn't logged into WFC so it was empty I've got it now.

    My friend code is: 0476-6500-7084
    Looking for a Swinub/Piloswine or Mamoswine with the ability Thick Fat.

    My trade thread: Link


  13. #13

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Okay, going in now then :)

  14. #14

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    Done? Sorry for being so slow first time I've traded with someone else.
    Looking for a Swinub/Piloswine or Mamoswine with the ability Thick Fat.

    My trade thread: Link


  15. #15

    Default Re: Seeking Tornadus, Thunderus and Meloetta

    That's fine, thank you very much for the Thunderus :) Just elusive Tornadus to get now, I've always had trouble with these three.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •