Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Mew, Ho-Oh, Arceus

Formely Foreign Travler Isramon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Isramon On Twitter

Default Re: Seeking Mew, Ho-Oh, Arceus

Quote Originally Posted by Greendale Version View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Travler View Post
    It's O.K, all you need to check is who is his OT if it says it's from an event you can send it and it'll get me a Zorua.
    BTW, I can only trade on the weekend. Could you PM or VM me on friday morning in my time zone?
    Sure, sounds good to me! Any specific time on Friday morning? Just so I can figure out when to be online, you seem to be about 6 hours ahead of me ha
    How about 8:00 AM my time. that's about 1:00 AM your time.
    Is that O.K?
    3DS FC: 1547-5466-8771
    Never stop dreaming

Avatar by EVsaur EVsaur's Art Shop

It's O.K, all you need to check is who is his OT if it says it's from an event you can send it and it'll get me a Zorua.
    BTW, I can only trade on the weekend. Could you PM or VM me on friday morning in my time zone?
    Sure, sounds good to me! Any specific time on Friday morning? Just so I can figure out when to be online, you seem to be about 6 hours ahead of me ha
    How about 8:00 AM my time. that's about 1:00 AM your time.
    Is that O.K?
    Perfect! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @Greendale Version; I have a Legit Ho-Oh on my White! Does it matter that it has a nickname?
    Hmm, what's the nickname?

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @Greendale Version; I have a Legit Ho-Oh on my White! Does it matter that it has a nickname?
    Hmm, what's the nickname?
    It's name is 'Burn'. Is that fine?

Hi guys, I'm looking to trade for a legit Mew, Ho-Oh, or Arceus. The source (the game or generation) doesn't matter to me as long as the Pokemon are legitimate. I can offer 1 of 3 GameStop Celebi, 1 of 3 GameStop Suicune, Palkia, Uxie, and Azelf. I'll give details about natures in PMs, and I can offer regular Pokemon too. If anyone's interested, let me know! Thanks! I don't care which Generation the Pokemon is originally from, but all trades will be made on my Black Version, wherein all my Legendary Pokemon lie!

Thanks, hope to trade soon!
    I got a legit Hoenn Ho-oh. Can I get one of the Suicunes?

(KING WITH PORTALS
    NOW YOU'RE THIN)

I have a legit Hayley's Mew, just recieved from Ranch at midnight this morning. Would you be willing to trade it for one of your Celebis? If you'd rather have a Ho-oh, I have one of those too. Neither are nicknamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndastein View Post
    I have a legit Hayley's Mew, just recieved from Ranch at midnight this morning. Would you be willing to trade it for one of your Celebis? If you'd rather have a Ho-oh, I have one of those too. Neither are nicknamed.
    The Mew would be great! Not sure if that's possible, but if the Mew is still in your Gen IV game, could you name it "Mew" instead of "MEW" like the Gen IV games would usually do?

Quote Originally Posted by Rct3imagineer1 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking to trade for a legit Mew, Ho-Oh, or Arceus. The source (the game or generation) doesn't matter to me as long as the Pokemon are legitimate. I can offer 1 of 3 GameStop Celebi, 1 of 3 GameStop Suicune, Palkia, Uxie, and Azelf. I'll give details about natures in PMs, and I can offer regular Pokemon too. If anyone's interested, let me know! Thanks! I don't care which Generation the Pokemon is originally from, but all trades will be made on my Black Version, wherein all my Legendary Pokemon lie!

Sure thing! Are the both/either of you available around 4:00 PM my time? I'm making a trade then, but once I'm done I could trade with you!
    Last edited by Greendale Version; 9th August 2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Here is my Black Version Friend Code 2022 4376 8538

E Pluribus Anus!

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Wut about me....

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were going to reply that quickly. The Mew is still in my Gen IV game, however it can't be nicknamed because it has an event OT, not my own (just like a TRU Arceus, etc). However Gen V is actually pretty smart, and it automatically corrects the caps on any non-nicknamed pokemon Poketransfered.

I know you said that all your pokemon are on Gen V, but I just wanted to double-check, because it would be really cool to have a Celebi on Gen IV to complete my Johto regional dex. However I am still okay with Gen V if all 3 are located there.

Do you want to shoot for 4pm your time tomorrow, or is there another time that works better?

Thanks!

The Mew would be great! Not sure if that's possible, but if the Mew is still in your Gen IV game, could you name it "Mew" instead of "MEW" like the Gen IV games would usually do?

Sure thing! Are the both/either of you available around 4:00 PM my time? I'm making a trade then, but once I'm done I could trade with you!
    Most likely yes.

(KING WITH PORTALS
    NOW YOU'RE THIN)

Most likely yes.
    Ok! 4:00 PM tomorrow okay? That'd be about 1:00 for you.

E Pluribus Anus!

4 pm (your time), tomorrow then? That sounds good to me. Although I'm also available today at 4 (or even right now) if you'd like?
    Last edited by Cyndastein; 10th August 2012 at 05:02 PM.

4 pm (your time), tomorrow then? That sounds good to me. Although I'm also available today at 4 (or even right now) if you'd like?
    Sorry! Didn't see your message. I'm available at 4:00 today like I said earlier, so I'll see you in about half an hour!

And yeah, everything's on my Gen V game, sorry about that! Can't wait for the trade!

E Pluribus Anus!

Great! My White FC is 0518 6936 0133. Trainer name is Ryan. Can you give me your trainer's name so that I can register you in the Pal Pad?

Oh, that's okay. (About the Gen V) I actually have a lot of my events on Gen V already, so it's not too big a deal

Also, can you give me the unused Celebi if possible? I think it should say "Try taking it to Castelia City" on it's nature page if it's unused. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cyndastein; 11th August 2012 at 02:47 PM.

No problem! I'm Jerry. See ya soon.

Oh, and the Celebi is unused! :D

E Pluribus Anus!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast