GEN V: Seeking Mew, Ho-Oh, Arceus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Mew, Ho-Oh, Arceus

Default Seeking Mew, Ho-Oh, Arceus

Hi guys, I'm looking to trade for a legit Mew, Ho-Oh, or Arceus. The source (the game or generation) doesn't matter to me as long as the Pokemon are legitimate. I can offer 1 of 3 GameStop Celebi, 1 of 3 GameStop Suicune, Palkia, Uxie, and Azelf. I'll give details about natures in PMs, and I can offer regular Pokemon too. If anyone's interested, let me know! Thanks! I don't care which Generation the Pokemon is originally from, but all trades will be made on my Black Version, wherein all my Legendary Pokemon lie!

Thanks, hope to trade soon!

- Update -

I am no longer seeking Arceus!
    Last edited by Greendale Version; 9th August 2012 at 12:55 PM.

Formely Foreign Travler Isramon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Isramon On Twitter

Default Re: Seeking Mew, Ho-Oh, Arceus

Will the Celebi activate the Zorua event? if so, I can give you a DW giveaway Arceus
    3DS FC: 1547-5466-8771
    Never stop dreaming

Avatar by EVsaur EVsaur's Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Travler View Post
    Will the Celebi activate the Zorua event? if so, I can give you a DW giveaway Arceus
    I used one of the Celebi to unlock my Zorua, the other two should work. Thing is, I'm not positive which I used to get Zorua. I would be happy to breed a Zorua for you as a failsafe if the Celebi I trade is already used. Whatcha think?

Formely Foreign Travler Isramon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Isramon On Twitter

It's O.K, all you need to check is who is his OT if it says it's from an event you can send it and it'll get me a Zorua.
    BTW, I can only trade on the weekend. Could you PM or VM me on friday morning in my time zone?
    3DS FC: 1547-5466-8771
    Never stop dreaming

Avatar by EVsaur EVsaur's Art Shop

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greendale Version View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking to trade for a legit Mew, Ho-Oh, or Arceus. The source (the game or generation) doesn't matter to me as long as the Pokemon are legitimate. I can offer 1 of 3 GameStop Celebi, 1 of 3 GameStop Suicune, Palkia, Uxie, and Azelf. I'll give details about natures in PMs, and I can offer regular Pokemon too. If anyone's interested, let me know! Thanks! I don't care which Generation the Pokemon is originally from, but all trades will be made on my Black Version, wherein all my Legendary Pokemon lie!

I can give you a mew for 1 of your celebi.It's shiny,though

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

@Greendale Version; I have a Legit Ho-Oh on my White! Does it matter that it has a nickname?

Quote Originally Posted by Totodile2001 View Post

Is it legit? That'd be pretty lucky to get a shiny Mew...sorry for any suspicion!

Blog Entries

Is it legit? That'd be pretty lucky to get a shiny Mew...sorry for any suspicion!
    It ain't mine.It belongs to someone else,but it has been traded a couple of times.Actually,I don't think so.It was first encountered at level two.
    It knows aura sphere,thunderbolt,psychic and something else.Do you still want it?

I have a legit mew Lvl 100, can I get suicune

(KING WITH PORTALS
    NOW YOU'RE THIN)

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

It ain't mine.It belongs to someone else,but it has been traded a couple of times.Actually,I don't think so.It was first encountered at level two.
    It knows aura sphere,thunderbolt,psychic and something else.Do you still want it?
    The Mew's hacked. Sounds like the exact one I had! Who'd ya get it from?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post

Well I'm pretty sure Oceanic Wildfire gave it to me,but she wasn't the OT.
    Oh,can someone hack your own pokemon?Like they would hack an account?

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

What's the OT? I might reconize it! Hack your own Pokemon? You hack Pokemon with AR and other devices, if that's what you mean.

Blog Entries

What's the OT? I might reconize it! Hack your own Pokemon? You hack Pokemon with AR and other devices, if that's what you mean.
    I'll vm you the OT next time I'm playing white.
    Sorry,you misunderstood.Would it be possible for,say,you to hack,say,my Pokemon?

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

@Totodile2001; Nope. I'd have to have your game cart first.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Travler View Post
    It's O.K, all you need to check is who is his OT if it says it's from an event you can send it and it'll get me a Zorua.
    BTW, I can only trade on the weekend. Could you PM or VM me on friday morning in my time zone?
    Sure, sounds good to me! Any specific time on Friday morning? Just so I can figure out when to be online, you seem to be about 6 hours ahead of me ha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast