GEN V: Seeking Male Dream World Bulbasaur with Relaxed nature, Level, Moves not important

Thread: Seeking Male Dream World Bulbasaur with Relaxed nature, Level, Moves not important

Registered User SadistikChick3n's Avatar

Default Seeking Male Dream World Bulbasaur with Relaxed nature, Level, Moves not important

EDIT: I only recently heard that you can't get a female DW starter, so the desired Poke is now a male DW Bulbasaur. Level and moves are not important, but I would prefer a Relaxed nature. This will have to do before I can catch my own Bulba in the DW and reset its EVs, if it even has any.
    Last edited by SadistikChick3n; 2nd March 2012 at 05:40 PM.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Seeking Female Dream World Bulbasaur, Level, Nature, Moves not important

@SadistikChick3n the only offers you will get are hacks, as all dream world starters are male. :T

Not sure if you were aware of this when you posted, but if so, please ask a Mod to move this to the correct trade forum: Dubious Disc.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Registered User SadistikChick3n's Avatar

Default Re: Seeking Female Dream World Bulbasaur, Level, Nature, Moves not important

@yourlilemogirl I was unaware of that, thank you for informing me of this. I've only recently gotten into Dream World, so please excuse me if I seemed a bit noobish.

I am now looking for a male DW Bulba. That is all.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

@SadistikChick3n that's ok, as long as you know now c:
    You can edit your thread's title by clicking on "Edit" then "Go Advanced" to specify you want a male now :)

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(: