GEN V: Re-teach moves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-teach moves

Blog Entries

Default Re-teach moves

Need someone with B2W2 to re-teach sky uppercut to my 2 gliscors (I'll attach heart scales on them). I'm offering heart scales.
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

Default Re: Re-teach moves

Not too sure why you can't reteach Sky Uppercut if you have the Heart Scales, but I could do it :) .. I need a trade back to evolve a Pokémon anyway

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hound00med View Post
    Not too sure why you can't reteach Sky Uppercut if you have the Heart Scales, but I could do it :) .. I need a trade back to evolve a Pokémon anyway
    Because Gligar/Gliscor can't learn/relearn sky uppercut in the original BW. Is your FC in your sign?
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

Oh I see, hehe.. Not familiar with Gliscor's moveset in 5th Gen :p .. And yeah :) .. Just give me a few minutes, need to give a few levels to my Poliwhirl that I wanna evolve with you :)

Blog Entries

'kay, mine is in my sign. I'll be waiting in the room, anyway.

Okay I'm ready, am in the room waiting for you :)

Blog Entries

I'm getting no answer from you in the room. Contact me there or go out and enter again.

Blog Entries

Should politoed learn hyper voice?

Nah don't bother with it :)

Blog Entries

Right, I'll attach the HS and wait for trade back. :3

Just going into the Wi-Fi room now :D ..

COuld you do me a favour at some point, too? :o .. I'd love an Immunity Gligar ^^ .. I made a thread requesting some Pokémon in Munchlax's Cravings if you wanted to help and see what I can offer :D

Blog Entries

Sure, I can breed you one, since you're helping me. But, you have to wait for about 5 minutes.

Thanks :D .. Could you make the Gligar a female too, please?

Blog Entries

It's ready and female. See you in the room.

Thanks a lot :D .. You want anything special for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast