GEN V: Oshawott and Samurott for Dex Completion

Thread: Oshawott and Samurott for Dex Completion

Blog Entries

Default Oshawott and Samurott for Dex Completion

Hiya. I'm in need of an Oshawott and Samurott (that might be spelt wrong. Please excuse my ignorance if it is) to complete my dex. The rest I can find maybe hopefully....yeah. Immediate trade back, I have no intention of keeping them. Unfortunately I dont have a cloner so I can't give you any of my rare shinies or legendaries in return. There are a few legendaries I can offer, though. And plenty of tms I don't mind sparing. Well? I'd appreciate the help.

Rewards:
    Heatran
    Cresselia
    Kyurem
    Tornadus
    Heart Scales
    Evelutionary Stones
    Stardust
    Star pieces
    Plume fossil
    Experience Share
    Lucky Egg
    Rare Candy

Im afraid that's all the Pokemon I can offer, but if there are any items I didn't list, feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do. No choice items, life orbs, leftovers, shell bells though. Those took me too much battle subway to get, so I won't part with then that easily ^^. And I just remembered that you can't trade tms anymore ^^'. Sorry, I can't offer those after all. Well, audieu.
    Lookin for cloner! VM/PM Lifestream if interested!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Oshawott and Samurott for Dex Completion

I have a Samurrot which I'd be more than happy to breed for you. I can give you both of them, and you're more than welcome to keep them both if you want, free of charge :P.

My Friend Code is 3741 0300 4708. What trade time were you thinking of?
    x
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest
    profile pic ~ my poetry ~ my fan-fiction
    x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    I have a Samurrot which I'd be more than happy to breed for you. I can give you both of them, and you're more than welcome to keep them both if you want, free of charge :P.

My Friend Code is 3741 0300 4708. What trade time were you thinking of?
    Ahh, that would be wonderful. My schedules open nearly all day, I have very few plans, so name a time your cool with and I can certainly make it work ^^. I'll give you whatever you desire from the list above if you change your mind =). Oh, and my codes 2968.0113.4031
    Last edited by Lifestream; 11th July 2013 at 11:26 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestream View Post
    Ahh, that would be wonderful. My schedules open nearly all day, I have very few plans, so name a time your cool with and I can certainly make it work ^^. I'll give you whatever you desire from the list above if you change your mind =). Oh, and my codes 2968.0113.4031

I'm all finished breeding and evolving your Pokemon! I can trade any time today, or if you'd like, another time this week.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I'm fine with two Patrat, or anything you feel like giving away.
    Last edited by Life; 11th July 2013 at 12:49 PM.
    x
    x

Blog Entries

I'm all finished breeding and evolving your Pokemon! I can trade any time today, or if you'd like, another time this week.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I'm fine with two Patrat, or anything you feel like giving away.
    Very well. I'll make sure I'm on for the rest of the night, so whenever you get on next, I'll be free to trade ;). Just post here when you're ready.

Blog Entries

Very well. I'll make sure I'm on for the rest of the night, so whenever you get on next, I'll be free to trade ;). Just post here when you're ready.
    I'm ready now if you are!
    x
    x