GEN V: Need regular Feebas, Gible and foreign Ditto, offering DW Pokemon + Custom Breeding

Thread: Need regular Feebas, Gible and foreign Ditto, offering DW Pokemon + Custom Breeding

Blog Entries

Default Need regular Feebas, Gible and foreign Ditto, offering DW Pokemon + Custom Breeding

Hi, I need help.

I'm looking for a regular Feebas and Gible for one of my breeding projects. Any will do, regardless of Nature, stats, or IVs. I am also looking for a foreign Ditto, again, for a breeding project, as well as to try my hand at the Masuda Method (I believe that's the right name). So here's the deal, if anyone can trade me any of those three Pokemon, in exchange, I'll give you either a custom bred Pokemon or a DW Pokemon. Note that I don't have access to all the Pokemon available, so ask first which Pokemon you want custom bred and I'll check if I can do that or not. And please, don't ask for IV bred Pokemon, as I have little, if any, knowledge of the subject. Below is the list of DW Mons I'm offering. Also, if you want any nicknames changed or whatnot, that's all do-able. Thanks in advance.

Pokemon Needed:
    *Gible (Complete)
    *Feebas (Complete)
    *Foreign Ditto

DW Pokemon offered:

Gothorita (Mysti) Bashful/Likes to Relax/32/Male/Shadow Tag (Psyshock, Flatter, Future Sight, Mirror Coat)

Snover (Frosty) Sassy/Somewhat Stubborn/10/Male/Soundproof (Leer, Razor Leaf, Icy Wind, Giga Drain)

Onix (Rocko) Docile/Good Perseverance/10/Male/Weak Armor (Curse, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, Stealth Rock) (Trade Complete)

Exeggcute (Sheldon) Impish/Likes to Thrash About/10/Male/Harvest (Uproar, Hypnosis, Reflect, Synthesis)

Aron (Smasher) Serious/Capable of Taking Hits/10/Male/Heavy Metal (Harden, Mud Slap, Headbutt, Head Smash)

Pineco (Kaboom) Mild/Somewhat vain/10/Female/Overcoat (Tackle, Protect, Selfdestruct, Bug Bite)

Gulpin (Devour) Timid/Likes to Relax/10/Male/Gluttony (Pound, Yawn, Poison Gas)

Pidgey (Ace) Naughty/Likes to run/10/Male/Big Pecks (Tackle, Sand-Attack, Gust, Steel Wing)

Taillow (Aero) Rash/Quick Tempered/10/Male/Scrappy (Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Brave Bird) (Complete)

Torkoal (Shelly) Modest/Very Finicky/10/Female/Shell Armor (Ember, Smog, Withdraw, Stealth Rock)

Scraggy (Skullz) Naive/Somewhat Vain/10/Male/Intimidate (Low Kick, Sand-Attack, Faint Attack, Drain Punch)

Drilbur (Drillbit) Docile/Likes to Thrash About/10/Male/Mold Breaker (Mud Sport, Rapid Spin, Mud Slap, Metal Sound)

Seedot (Sly) Quirky/Likes to Run/10/Male/Pickpocket (Bide, Harden, Growth)

Lunatone (Lunar) Brave/Somewhat of a Clown/10/Genderless/Levitate (Confusion, Rock Throw, Hypnosis, Earth Power)

Larvitar (Duststorm) Naive/Likes to thrash about/10/Female/Sand Veil (Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Dark Pulse)

That about covers my DW Mons. If any of these guys, or custom breeding interests you, let me know. Thanks again.
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 15th December 2012 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Trade Update V3 + New Capture
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Default Re: Need regular Feebas, Gible and foreign Ditto, offering DW Pokemon + Custom Breedi

I have can breed you a gible and a feebas for a nosepass and a duskull

The Pokemon Trainer EpicPokemon12's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit EpicPokemon12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Need regular Feebas, Gible and foreign Ditto, offering DW Pokemon + Custom Breedi

I can help you out. I have a Feebas, but sadly not a foreign Ditto.

Blog Entries

@Mewtwo_98;

The Nosepass I can do, but I don't have any of Duskull's family members. Is there any particular Egg Move or whatnot you'd like on your Nosepass? Or do you want a regular Nosepass?
    @EpicPokemon12;

That Feebas would be helpful, and the more the merrier, as it'll give me lots of opportunities for various breeding ideas. What would you like in return?
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

The Pokemon Trainer EpicPokemon12's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit EpicPokemon12's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    @Mewtwo_98;

The Nosepass I can do, but I don't have any of Duskull's family members. Is there any particular Egg Move or whatnot you'd like on your Nosepass? Or do you want a regular Nosepass?
    @EpicPokemon12;

That Feebas would be helpful, and the more the merrier, as it'll give me lots of opportunities for various breeding ideas. What would you like in return?
    The Onix would be good for me, thanks.

@CynthiaLover just a normal one would do :D and I going to give gible

Blog Entries

I'm still needing that Ditto, so if anyone outside of an English-speaking region has one, please, take a look at my wares and see if anything I have is tempting.