GEN V: Need mew

Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yurimi

Thread: Need mew

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12

    Default Need mew

    anyone here have a mew they can trade for a filler and ill trade back??? i just need it on my pokedex please.

  2. #2
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Need mew

    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    anyone here have a mew they can trade for a filler and ill trade back??? i just need it on my pokedex please.
    I have plenty of mew and your welcome to keep it but I know for a fact the mew is cloned if thats alright with you

    EDIT: NO MORE MEWS LOL I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME CLONING SO MANY RIGHT NOW
    Last edited by Yurimi; 15th October 2012 at 11:34 PM.

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Need mew

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    anyone here have a mew they can trade for a filler and ill trade back??? i just need it on my pokedex please.
    I have plenty of mew and your welcome to keep it but I know for a fact the mew is cloned if thats alright with you

    that would be great , my friends code is 3483 0412 1010 whats yours?

  4. #4
    Registered User JesterSinistry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Need mew

    Sorry to butt in, but @Yurimi; if you've got loads would you mind if I take one too?
    Pokemon White FC - 3783-5262-8412

    --- Looking for Dex fillers and Legendaries ---
    --- Happy to help Trainers looking to fill their Dex, just send me a message ---



  5. #5
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Need mew

    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    anyone here have a mew they can trade for a filler and ill trade back??? i just need it on my pokedex please.
    I have plenty of mew and your welcome to keep it but I know for a fact the mew is cloned if thats alright with you

    that would be great , my friends code is 3483 0412 1010 whats yours?
    My friend code is right in my signature ^^ and is there any specific mew you want?

    Quote Originally Posted by JesterSinistry View Post
    Sorry to butt in, but @Yurimi; if you've got loads would you mind if I take one too?
    Not at all just pm/vm next time I don't think we're allowed to ask for things and make arrangements in other people's threads ^^; and same goes for you any specific mew you want?

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Need mew

    aaah i cant pm anyone i need to have 10 post =( but am on now!! if you want to trade

  7. #7
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Need mew

    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    aaah i cant pm anyone i need to have 10 post =( but am on now!! if you want to trade
    I'm in the middle of a trade with someone else just add my fc and ill be right there ok
    Baronrs4life likes this.

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Need mew

    thanks so much am black v2.

  9. #9
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Need mew

    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    thanks so much am black v2.
    I am so so so sorry I forgot last night ill give you something extra special when we trade ok I feel so bad :(

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Need mew

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    thanks so much am black v2.
    I am so so so sorry I forgot last night ill give you something extra special when we trade ok I feel so bad :(

    its cool , on now if ya can.

  11. #11
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Need mew

    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronrs4life View Post
    thanks so much am black v2.
    I am so so so sorry I forgot last night ill give you something extra special when we trade ok I feel so bad :(

    its cool , on now if ya can.
    alright it has to be quick though I have to get ready for work ^^; if not I will be back tonight

    EDIT: I have to leave now I'm sorry :(
    Last edited by Yurimi; 13th October 2012 at 03:21 PM.

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Need mew

    i will deff be on tonight , i hope i can catch you then.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •