My needs list... because I'm needy. - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My needs list... because I'm needy.

Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    I'll trade you a Groudon for one of your Mews.

I have Diamond.
    What is your FC and Name that goes with it?
    Kami
    FC:472862502528

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

Fire Friend Safari Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen

追放されたバカ

Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

EDIT
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.

Blog Entries

EDIT
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.
    I should be in the Union Room shortly. My Wi-Fi is acting up, so it may take a couple tries.

追放されたバカ

EDIT
    I should be in the Union Room shortly. My Wi-Fi is acting up, so it may take a couple tries.
    Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I'm just hanging out listening to Opie and Anthony while I wait.

Blog Entries

EDIT
    Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I'm just hanging out listening to Opie and Anthony while I wait.
    Are you absolutely sure that is your correct FC? The correct room is downstairs right?

追放されたバカ

EDIT
    Are you absolutely sure that is your correct FC? The correct room is downstairs right?
    In Pokemon Diamond its upstairs in the Pokemon center. Not sure about any of the other games. I'll do a quick double check on my FC and double check yours to make sure I got it right.

EDIT

OK, I checked and my FC is the correct one.
    William 1163 8574 9622

Also for you I have.
    Madi 3224 1971 3437

Blog Entries

EDIT
    In Pokemon Diamond its upstairs in the Pokemon center. Not sure about any of the other games. I'll do a quick double check on my FC and double check yours to make sure I got it right.
    If you see some escalators, go down them and talk to the lady in the middle. I have no idea where the Wi-Fi Union Room is in Diamond, and that's the only place I can think of where it would be.

追放されたバカ

EDIT
    If you see some escalators, go down them and talk to the lady in the middle. I have no idea where the Wi-Fi Union Room is in Diamond, and that's the only place I can think of where it would be.
    OHHHHHHHHHHH, I've always traded with my friend using the upstairs. Didn't realize that down stairs was for long distance trading. Be there in a few seconds.

Blog Entries

You didn't have to give me your Growlithe for Torchic. I can give it back to you if you want.

EDIT: Yeah, the rooms in the Pokémon Center can be a bit confusing if you don't know your way around.

追放されたバカ

You didn't have to give me your Growlithe for Torchic. I can give it back to you if you want.
    I cloned one for me. You can have the original because you're awesome. Thank you your grace.

Blog Entries

I cloned one for me. You can have the original because you're awesome. Thank you your grace.
    Okay then, if you say so. And thank you so much for the Mew. I think I can have the Kanto Dex completed now! I'll take good care of Mew, Growlithe, Metagross, and Dialga! Have fun with all of your new starters!

EDIT: Did I say Tropius? I meant Dialga.
    Last edited by IceHippo95; 28th January 2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Changed Tropius to Dialga

追放されたバカ

Okay then, if you say so. And thank you so much for the Mew. I think I can have the Kanto Dex completed now! I'll take good care of Mew, Growlithe, Metagross, and Dialga! Have fun with all of your new starters!

EDIT: Did I say Tropius? I meant Dialga.
    You're very welcome, and I will make sure to take good care of your Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Torchic and Mudkip.

Again, you're awesome.

Blog Entries

You're very welcome, and I will make sure to take good care of your Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Torchic and Mudkip.

Again, you're awesome.
    Aww, thank you! You're awesome as well! You've helped me out a lot! Bye for now!

I can trade for that Mew now too. If you're ready.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast