My needs list... because I'm needy. - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 120

Thread: My needs list... because I'm needy.

  1. #46

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    I'll trade you a Groudon for one of your Mews.

    I have Diamond.
    What is your FC and Name that goes with it?
    Kami
    FC:472862502528

  2. #47
    Faffing around IceHippo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

    Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

    As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

    EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

    Fire Friend Safari Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen

  3. #48
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liverpool, New York, United States
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

    Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

    As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

    EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.

  4. #49
    Faffing around IceHippo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

    Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

    As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

    EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.
    I should be in the Union Room shortly. My Wi-Fi is acting up, so it may take a couple tries.
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

    Fire Friend Safari Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen

  5. #50
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liverpool, New York, United States
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

    Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

    As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

    EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.
    I should be in the Union Room shortly. My Wi-Fi is acting up, so it may take a couple tries.
    Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I'm just hanging out listening to Opie and Anthony while I wait.

  6. #51
    Faffing around IceHippo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

    Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

    As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

    EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.
    I should be in the Union Room shortly. My Wi-Fi is acting up, so it may take a couple tries.
    Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I'm just hanging out listening to Opie and Anthony while I wait.
    Are you absolutely sure that is your correct FC? The correct room is downstairs right?
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

    Fire Friend Safari Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen

  7. #52
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liverpool, New York, United States
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

    Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

    As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

    EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.
    I should be in the Union Room shortly. My Wi-Fi is acting up, so it may take a couple tries.
    Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I'm just hanging out listening to Opie and Anthony while I wait.
    Are you absolutely sure that is your correct FC? The correct room is downstairs right?
    In Pokemon Diamond its upstairs in the Pokemon center. Not sure about any of the other games. I'll do a quick double check on my FC and double check yours to make sure I got it right.

    EDIT

    OK, I checked and my FC is the correct one.
    William 1163 8574 9622

    Also for you I have.
    Madi 3224 1971 3437

  8. #53
    Faffing around IceHippo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

    Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

    As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

    EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.
    I should be in the Union Room shortly. My Wi-Fi is acting up, so it may take a couple tries.
    Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I'm just hanging out listening to Opie and Anthony while I wait.
    Are you absolutely sure that is your correct FC? The correct room is downstairs right?
    In Pokemon Diamond its upstairs in the Pokemon center. Not sure about any of the other games. I'll do a quick double check on my FC and double check yours to make sure I got it right.
    If you see some escalators, go down them and talk to the lady in the middle. I have no idea where the Wi-Fi Union Room is in Diamond, and that's the only place I can think of where it would be.
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

    Fire Friend Safari Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen

  9. #54
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liverpool, New York, United States
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Just letting you know I have finished breeding all the starters that you wanted. I live in the MST zone, which is 2 hours behind you. I'm available from 4:00-6:00pm my time(which would be 6:00-8:00pm for you) on Monday. My SS FC is 3224-1971-3437 and my trainer name is Madi. I need both your trainer name and FC for my Pal Pad.

    Before I forget, are there any items you need?
    between 6-8 works for me. Perfectly actually. I'm about to go change my sig to include my friend code n such so check back in a bit, or tomorrow. Whatever works for you.

    As far as items are concerned I think I'm all set, but if you wanna surprise me with some random stuff go right ahead. You need any items?

    EDIT
    Added my Friend Code/Name to my sig.
    I can trade either today or tomorrow. It really depends on whatever works best for you.
    I'm ready when you are. PM me when you're ready. Or just head to the Union Roon, I'll be in there.
    I should be in the Union Room shortly. My Wi-Fi is acting up, so it may take a couple tries.
    Take your time, I'm in no hurry. I'm just hanging out listening to Opie and Anthony while I wait.
    Are you absolutely sure that is your correct FC? The correct room is downstairs right?
    In Pokemon Diamond its upstairs in the Pokemon center. Not sure about any of the other games. I'll do a quick double check on my FC and double check yours to make sure I got it right.
    If you see some escalators, go down them and talk to the lady in the middle. I have no idea where the Wi-Fi Union Room is in Diamond, and that's the only place I can think of where it would be.
    OHHHHHHHHHHH, I've always traded with my friend using the upstairs. Didn't realize that down stairs was for long distance trading. Be there in a few seconds.

  10. #55
    Faffing around IceHippo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    You didn't have to give me your Growlithe for Torchic. I can give it back to you if you want.

    EDIT: Yeah, the rooms in the Pokémon Center can be a bit confusing if you don't know your way around.
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

    Fire Friend Safari Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen

  11. #56
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liverpool, New York, United States
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    You didn't have to give me your Growlithe for Torchic. I can give it back to you if you want.
    I cloned one for me. You can have the original because you're awesome. Thank you your grace.

  12. #57
    Faffing around IceHippo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    You didn't have to give me your Growlithe for Torchic. I can give it back to you if you want.
    I cloned one for me. You can have the original because you're awesome. Thank you your grace.
    Okay then, if you say so. And thank you so much for the Mew. I think I can have the Kanto Dex completed now! I'll take good care of Mew, Growlithe, Metagross, and Dialga! Have fun with all of your new starters!

    EDIT: Did I say Tropius? I meant Dialga.
    Last edited by IceHippo95; 28th January 2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Changed Tropius to Dialga
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

    Fire Friend Safari Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen

  13. #58
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liverpool, New York, United States
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    You didn't have to give me your Growlithe for Torchic. I can give it back to you if you want.
    I cloned one for me. You can have the original because you're awesome. Thank you your grace.
    Okay then, if you say so. And thank you so much for the Mew. I think I can have the Kanto Dex completed now! I'll take good care of Mew, Growlithe, Metagross, and Dialga! Have fun with all of your new starters!

    EDIT: Did I say Tropius? I meant Dialga.
    You're very welcome, and I will make sure to take good care of your Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Torchic and Mudkip.

    Again, you're awesome.

  14. #59
    Faffing around IceHippo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillSpringerJr View Post

    You're very welcome, and I will make sure to take good care of your Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Torchic and Mudkip.

    Again, you're awesome.
    Aww, thank you! You're awesome as well! You've helped me out a lot! Bye for now!
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

    Fire Friend Safari Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen

  15. #60

    Default Re: My needs list... because I'm needy.

    I can trade for that Mew now too. If you're ready.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •