Moon Stone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moon Stone

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Moon Stone

Okay, so I caught a Munna in Black to train up, but already used the Moon Stones I had on other Pokemon. If someone's got a spare Moon Stone they don't need or want, I'll take it off your hands.

I can catch/breed lots of different Pokemon from all generations, including several starters. The starters I can get for people are:

- Bulbasaur
    - Charmander
    - Chikorita
    - Cyndaquil
    - Totodile
    - Chimchar
    - Snivy
    - Oshawott

As for other Pokemon, those number a lot, so if you don't want a starter, just name something and I'll tell you if I can get it. As for what Pokemon you should trade me (that will hold the Moon Stone), it can be completely random, though a Tepig would be nice since I have absolutely no other way of getting one. But as I said, it can be anything really, I won't mind. :)

Default Re: Moon Stone

I will gladly trade you a freshly hatched Tepig with a moonstone in its hooves(?), for an oshawott. In fact, I'm hatching an egg for you right now! :D

Blog Entries

I've got a ton of Moon Stones, so I can easily spare one. I'll trade you a Moon Stone for a Bulbasaur. What do you think?
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Hrm. That Tepig is tempting, but CynthiaLover has lots of Moon Stones and my Venusaur will pass on some good moves to any Bulbasaur I breed from it, I think. I'm not sure which one of you to trade with, really. xP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Hrm. That Tepig is tempting, but CynthiaLover has lots of Moon Stones and my Venusaur will pass on some good moves to any Bulbasaur I breed from it, I think. I'm not sure which one of you to trade with, really. xP
    To be fair, you should probably go with first come, first serve. Since Niethal offered first, and she has a Tepig you need, she should get first dibs. However, it's your choice. I'm fine with whatever your decision is. But if you need any extra stones, drop me a PM. I've got a ton of various stones.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ah, yeah, true. I will need more stones later though. I have a few stones, but not the correct ones right now. For example, when I want to train up a Pansear, I'll need a Fire Stone to evolve it. xP

But I'll trade with Niethal and drop you a PM another time, CynthiaLover, 'kay?

@Niethel;: Alrighty, I'll breed you that Oshawott as soon as possible. Would you like it hatched or traded as an egg?

Thank you Cynthia, that was very kind of you.

Kelleo, you can hand it to me as an egg, if you wish! I have a level 1 Tepig with a moonstone in its hooves. We can trade whenever you like. :D
    My friend code is: 3268 3130 4122

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Okay, just give me some time to breed the egg. I've gotta drop my Samurott and Ditto off at the Daycare and all.

Of course, no rush at all! I finally hatched a female Tepig just now. So I can give you an adamant Tepig, if you wish! :)

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Sure, that would be great! I hate Tepig's evolutions, but I do always prefer at least a decent nature on my Pokemon, in case I ever want to train them for online battling (and to make them somewhat easier to train in the first place since they'd have better stats). :)

I agree fully. Tepig is so cute, it shouldn't turn into anything so monstrous as Emboar! But even so, it's good to have the Pokemon's nature aid its strengths. Even if it's not for competitions!

Just hatched a batch of Adamant Tepigs. :) Just let me know when you are good to trade.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Yes, exactly! I personally would've designed Tepig's evolutions to remain quadrupedal. Pigs are supposed to be like that, and you know what, we don't have any fire starters yet whose final form is quadrupedal! Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar. They all walk on two legs.

But anyway, I have your egg! :)

My Black Friend Code: 0863-0968-2544

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Ah, yeah, true. I will need more stones later though. I have a few stones, but not the correct ones right now. For example, when I want to train up a Pansear, I'll need a Fire Stone to evolve it. xP

But I'll trade with Niethal and drop you a PM another time, CynthiaLover, 'kay?
    Sure, no prob. I must have dozens of stones at this point. The Swirling Dust and Dream Radar have been very good to me about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Niethel
    Thank you Cynthia, that was very kind of you.
    No prob. You did offer first, so it's only fair. Hope you like your Oshawott! ^_^

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Sure, no prob. I must have dozens of stones at this point. The Swirling Dust and Dream Radar have been very good to me about that.
    Great, thanks. :)

I may have to ask you for a Moon Stone after all though. It seems Niethel and I are having communication issues...

Fingers crossed that it will work this time. *Crosses her fingers*

I will try to reconnect real quick. And hug the router for a better connection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast