Ok Cool.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mohawks Trade Block

Quote Originally Posted by mohawk1guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Perry View Post
    i have a Rayquaza i caught in Emerald. Though, how do you feel about clones?
    I am ok with a clone, as long as it isn't hacked
    Nope, not hacked.
    I'm interested in either your Victini or Mewtwo. Could i have some more information on them?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

well I wouldn't trade an event poke for rayquaza, but i believe I have a mewtwo I can spare from the game. When I get back tomorrow i'll keep you posted.
    Friend Code Gen V: 2365-6614-3355
    PM me if your interested in trading
    Current wants:
    latias, deoxys (not speed), mew, shiny raikou (event), and pokemon w/ good IV's and egg moves
    notable have's can be found here:
    Trade Block

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

well I wouldn't trade an event poke for rayquaza, but i believe I have a mewtwo I can spare from the game. When I get back tomorrow i'll keep you posted.
    Ah i was under the assumption you were, since i didn't see anything too specific as to what you wanted correlating for what you offered. Nevermind then, i'll just port forward my FireRed Mewtwo. :T

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

I have a spare Shaymin - can I get details on the Victini - is the Movie15/UT/legit?
    [5th] (White) - 1248-8613-3522

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Would you take a DW Cacnea for a DW Ralts?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Perry View Post
    Ah i was under the assumption you were, since i didn't see anything too specific as to what you wanted correlating for what you offered. Nevermind then, i'll just port forward my FireRed Mewtwo. :T
    sorry about that, i purely listed what I have available to trade and what i am looking for. not looking for a special rayquazza just a dex filler

Quote Originally Posted by SkipTheYouth View Post
    I have a spare Shaymin - can I get details on the Victini - is the Movie15/UT/legit?
    I will work on posting that information shortly (stuck in a battle subway round) It should be UT, no hacks for any of my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumMew View Post
    sure why not! I will be available tonight if you are around.
    Current wants:
    latias, deoxys (not speed), mew, shiny raikou (event), and pokemon w/ good IV's and egg moves
    Trade Block

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mohawk1guy
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumMew View Post
    sure why not! I will be available tonight if you are around.
    Sorry I didn't get back to you last night! Bulbagarden Forums wouldn't load! Maybe we can trade later today.

Did you get my PM and is there anything you want from it? I'm very interested if you have an OS Deino and Ferroseed@mohawk1guy;
    Any more on this?
    FC: 5370 0525 7917
    IGN: Alex TSV: 2821
    Friend Safari: Grass - Pansage, Ivysaur, Maractus

Mew- it's doubtful I will be able to get back online for the rest of the day.

a016- Sorry I never got back to your PM, I could be interested in your scraggy aerodactyl. I suppose I should have been a little more specific about what I am looking for. The pokemon should also have 1 or more 31 IV. I like to mark my pokemon with the corresponding symbol and 31 stat. Do you know if you have any poke's with 31
    Current wants:
    Trade Block

a016- Sorry I never got back to your PM, I could be interested in your scraggy aerodactyl. I suppose I should have been a little more specific about what I am looking for. The pokemon should also have 1 or more 31 IV. I like to mark my pokemon with the corresponding symbol and 31 stat. Do you know if you have any poke's with 31
    It's fine, I can have a look later but I would guess that they have 30 or 31 in a stat or two. I'll check the scraggy and aerodactyls when I get in.

So the Scraggy has (I think a 30 in Sp Atk), the modest one has 30 in HP (both are rated fantastic so I reckon it's 30) and the hasty Aerodactyl has 31 in Atk which is definite.
    Last edited by a0161613; 11th May 2012 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    It's fine, I can have a look later but I would guess that they have 30 or 31 in a stat or two. I'll check the scraggy and aerodactyls when I get in.

So the Scraggy has (I think a 30 in Sp Atk), the modest one has 30 in HP (both are rated fantastic so I reckon it's 30) and the hasty Aerodactyl has 31 in Atk which is definite.
    If it says that it is fantastic it means that the IV ranges from 30-21 so it could be anywhere in that range. However that also means that is that pokes highest IV stat. I will trade for the aerodactyl though

EDIT: also I am back on the internet to all, so trading is back in business
    Current wants:
    Trade Block

@mohawk1guy

Fantastic means 26-30 according to Bulbapedia. Individual values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia but I still thought it was better than that. I'll take an OS Gible if that's OK, an adamant or jolly if you have it. Is the Aerodactyl the only thing that you want? And let me know when you want to trade for it?

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    @mohawk1guy

Fantastic means 26-30 according to Bulbapedia. Individual values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia but I still thought it was better than that. I'll take an OS Gible if that's OK, an adamant or jolly if you have it. Is the Aerodactyl the only thing that you want? And let me know when you want to trade for it?

I can give you a RS Gible w/ jolly nature, I didn't really see much else notable that I was interested. Again good egg moves and/or pokemon w/ at least two 31 IV's.
    Current wants:
    Trade Block

still looking to swap and trade, post if you've got what I need!

I should be around this evening.... I hope

Sorry to all trying to trade with me, it's been tough trying to find time and working with my new internet connection
    Current wants:
    Trade Block

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast