GEN V: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

Add Yuki on Facebook

Red face Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

Hi guys, this is my first post, but I'm looking for some Legendaries. Right now, I'm offering, Mesprit Uxie, (Looking for Azelf) Palkia, (Dialga or Giratina) Regigigas, Togekiss, Latias, and some starters. I haven't started using them yet so you can have a fresh start. I'm out of shinies right now. But if you want something else you can ask and I'll check for it.
    Below is what I'm looking for.
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina, (Creation Trio) Manaphy, and Heatran

Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

Sorry if I confused those who read this, but thanks for using your time and tell me if you'd like to trade, just PM me or something.
    Last edited by Yuki; 5th April 2012 at 11:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Pumpkin Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

Hi I have a latios I can give you it cloned just to let you know. Actually I can give you all of these legendaries but the are cloned
    SS Friend Code:2064 6487 1858
    Platinum FC:1247 8554 9024
    Black FC:0175 1463 0120

Check out my Hacked Pokémon thread. All Pokés are limited.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f410/box-full-hacked-pokemon-103615/

My LEGIT SHINY Tentacruel giveaway.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f373/gen-v-shiny-timid-cloned-tentacruel-106920/

Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post, but I'm looking for some Legendaries. Right now, I'm offering, Mesprit Uxie, (Looking for Azelf) Palkia, (Dialga or Giratina) Regigigas, Togekiss, Latias, and some starters. I haven't started using them yet so you can have a fresh start. I'm out of shinies right now. But if you want something else you can ask and I'll check for it.
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh and Lugia, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina (Creation Trio) Cresselia and Manaphy, and Heatran

Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

Sorry if I confused those who read this, but thanks for using your time and tell me if you'd like to trade, just PM me or something.
    I actually have all the events your looking for :)

Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

Add Yuki on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh and Lugia, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina (Creation Trio) Cresselia and Manaphy, and Heatran

Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

You do? :o

Quote Originally Posted by gia_man View Post
    Hi I have a latios I can give you it cloned just to let you know. Actually I can give you all of these legendaries but the are cloned
    I don't mind if they're cloned, I'd just like to fill up my Dex.
    Last edited by GameCodeTrainer; 6th April 2012 at 12:55 PM.

I love Rayquaza! Black FC: 0046 7491 9044 Awesome banner by Blue Dragon !!

Yup I do :)

Add Yuki on Facebook

What would you like for them if you want to trade? I already have Darkrai and Shaymin from a event here. I traded the Shaymin back for the Dex entry though.

What would you like for them if you want to trade? I already have Darkrai and Shaymin from a event here. I traded the Shaymin back for the Dex entry though.
    do you have any event pokemon?

Add Yuki on Facebook

I only have Darkrai at the moment, which is sad. :/

Unless you have a Tri attack togepi laying around its a no deal :/...jk :) some rare candies are fine for me ^^

Add Yuki on Facebook

Unless you have a Tri attack togepi laying around its a no deal :/...jk :) some rare candies are fine for me ^^
    Hmm, then I can go on the battle subway and get some, two questions though, how many would you like and how do I trade them over to you?

Just on fodder pokemon and 5 please if you can get them if not however many you can get or spare is perfectly fine :)

Add Yuki on Facebook

Ok, I'll do that. It might take a while though. Also, would that be 5 candies for 5 legendaries? Or how will this go?

Do you still need a Mew?
    Pokemon Black: 2322 6037 8512

Add Yuki on Facebook

Yeah. Can't seem to find one on trade or anything.

Ok, I'll do that. It might take a while though. Also, would that be 5 candies for 5 legendaries? Or how will this go?
    Well whichever legendaries you want your welcome to have if you want them all you can do that too pretty much however many candies your able to get I'm fine with :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast