GEN V: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

  1. #1
    Registered User Yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Where Rayquaza may be.
    Posts
    53
    Add Yuki on Facebook

    Red face Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Hi guys, this is my first post, but I'm looking for some Legendaries. Right now, I'm offering, Mesprit Uxie, (Looking for Azelf) Palkia, (Dialga or Giratina) Regigigas, Togekiss, Latias, and some starters. I haven't started using them yet so you can have a fresh start. I'm out of shinies right now. But if you want something else you can ask and I'll check for it.
    Below is what I'm looking for.
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina, (Creation Trio) Manaphy, and Heatran

    Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

    Sorry if I confused those who read this, but thanks for using your time and tell me if you'd like to trade, just PM me or something.
    Last edited by Yuki; 5th April 2012 at 11:04 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered Canadian :3 gia_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada, where the polar bears live
    Posts
    52
    Blog Entries
    1

    Pumpkin Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Hi I have a latios I can give you it cloned just to let you know. Actually I can give you all of these legendaries but the are cloned
    SS Friend Code:2064 6487 1858
    Platinum FC:1247 8554 9024
    Black FC:0175 1463 0120

    Check out my Hacked Pokémon thread. All Pokés are limited.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f410/box-full-hacked-pokemon-103615/

    My LEGIT SHINY Tentacruel giveaway.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f373/gen-v-shiny-timid-cloned-tentacruel-106920/

  3. #3
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post, but I'm looking for some Legendaries. Right now, I'm offering, Mesprit Uxie, (Looking for Azelf) Palkia, (Dialga or Giratina) Regigigas, Togekiss, Latias, and some starters. I haven't started using them yet so you can have a fresh start. I'm out of shinies right now. But if you want something else you can ask and I'll check for it.
    Below is what I'm looking for.
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh and Lugia, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina (Creation Trio) Cresselia and Manaphy, and Heatran

    Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

    Sorry if I confused those who read this, but thanks for using your time and tell me if you'd like to trade, just PM me or something.
    I actually have all the events your looking for :)

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  4. #4
    Registered User Yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Where Rayquaza may be.
    Posts
    53
    Add Yuki on Facebook

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post, but I'm looking for some Legendaries. Right now, I'm offering, Mesprit Uxie, (Looking for Azelf) Palkia, (Dialga or Giratina) Regigigas, Togekiss, Latias, and some starters. I haven't started using them yet so you can have a fresh start. I'm out of shinies right now. But if you want something else you can ask and I'll check for it.
    Below is what I'm looking for.
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh and Lugia, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina (Creation Trio) Cresselia and Manaphy, and Heatran

    Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

    Sorry if I confused those who read this, but thanks for using your time and tell me if you'd like to trade, just PM me or something.
    I actually have all the events your looking for :)
    You do? :o

    Quote Originally Posted by gia_man View Post
    Hi I have a latios I can give you it cloned just to let you know. Actually I can give you all of these legendaries but the are cloned
    I don't mind if they're cloned, I'd just like to fill up my Dex.
    Last edited by GameCodeTrainer; 6th April 2012 at 12:55 PM.

    I love Rayquaza! Black FC: 0046 7491 9044 Awesome banner by Blue Dragon !!

  5. #5
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post, but I'm looking for some Legendaries. Right now, I'm offering, Mesprit Uxie, (Looking for Azelf) Palkia, (Dialga or Giratina) Regigigas, Togekiss, Latias, and some starters. I haven't started using them yet so you can have a fresh start. I'm out of shinies right now. But if you want something else you can ask and I'll check for it.
    Below is what I'm looking for.
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh and Lugia, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina (Creation Trio) Cresselia and Manaphy, and Heatran

    Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

    Sorry if I confused those who read this, but thanks for using your time and tell me if you'd like to trade, just PM me or something.
    I actually have all the events your looking for :)
    You do? :o
    Yup I do :)

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  6. #6
    Registered User Yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Where Rayquaza may be.
    Posts
    53
    Add Yuki on Facebook

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post, but I'm looking for some Legendaries. Right now, I'm offering, Mesprit Uxie, (Looking for Azelf) Palkia, (Dialga or Giratina) Regigigas, Togekiss, Latias, and some starters. I haven't started using them yet so you can have a fresh start. I'm out of shinies right now. But if you want something else you can ask and I'll check for it.
    Below is what I'm looking for.
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh and Lugia, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina (Creation Trio) Cresselia and Manaphy, and Heatran

    Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

    Sorry if I confused those who read this, but thanks for using your time and tell me if you'd like to trade, just PM me or something.
    I actually have all the events your looking for :)
    You do? :o
    Yup I do :)
    What would you like for them if you want to trade? I already have Darkrai and Shaymin from a event here. I traded the Shaymin back for the Dex entry though.

    I love Rayquaza! Black FC: 0046 7491 9044 Awesome banner by Blue Dragon !!

  7. #7
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post, but I'm looking for some Legendaries. Right now, I'm offering, Mesprit Uxie, (Looking for Azelf) Palkia, (Dialga or Giratina) Regigigas, Togekiss, Latias, and some starters. I haven't started using them yet so you can have a fresh start. I'm out of shinies right now. But if you want something else you can ask and I'll check for it.
    Below is what I'm looking for.
    Obtained through normal gameplay: Ho-Oh and Lugia, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel (Legendary Golems) Latios, (Eon Duo) Raikou and Entei (Legendary Beasts) Azelf (Lake Trio) Dialga and Giratina (Creation Trio) Cresselia and Manaphy, and Heatran

    Event Pokemon (I don't know if even possible to get my hands on these.) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy* (I'm not sure whether Manaphy can be obtained in normal game play, but you can get from Pokemon Ranger, just need Platinum for transferring the egg.)

    Sorry if I confused those who read this, but thanks for using your time and tell me if you'd like to trade, just PM me or something.
    I actually have all the events your looking for :)
    You do? :o
    Yup I do :)
    What would you like for them if you want to trade? I already have Darkrai and Shaymin from a event here. I traded the Shaymin back for the Dex entry though.
    do you have any event pokemon?

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  8. #8
    Registered User Yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Where Rayquaza may be.
    Posts
    53
    Add Yuki on Facebook

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    I only have Darkrai at the moment, which is sad. :/

    I love Rayquaza! Black FC: 0046 7491 9044 Awesome banner by Blue Dragon !!

  9. #9
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    I only have Darkrai at the moment, which is sad. :/
    Unless you have a Tri attack togepi laying around its a no deal :/...jk :) some rare candies are fine for me ^^

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  10. #10
    Registered User Yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Where Rayquaza may be.
    Posts
    53
    Add Yuki on Facebook

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    I only have Darkrai at the moment, which is sad. :/
    Unless you have a Tri attack togepi laying around its a no deal :/...jk :) some rare candies are fine for me ^^
    Hmm, then I can go on the battle subway and get some, two questions though, how many would you like and how do I trade them over to you?

    I love Rayquaza! Black FC: 0046 7491 9044 Awesome banner by Blue Dragon !!

  11. #11
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Just on fodder pokemon and 5 please if you can get them if not however many you can get or spare is perfectly fine :)

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

  12. #12
    Registered User Yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Where Rayquaza may be.
    Posts
    53
    Add Yuki on Facebook

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Ok, I'll do that. It might take a while though. Also, would that be 5 candies for 5 legendaries? Or how will this go?

    I love Rayquaza! Black FC: 0046 7491 9044 Awesome banner by Blue Dragon !!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Do you still need a Mew?
    Pokemon Black: 2322 6037 8512

  14. #14
    Registered User Yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Where Rayquaza may be.
    Posts
    53
    Add Yuki on Facebook

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Yeah. Can't seem to find one on trade or anything.

    I love Rayquaza! Black FC: 0046 7491 9044 Awesome banner by Blue Dragon !!

  15. #15
    Registered User Yurimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Ok, I'll do that. It might take a while though. Also, would that be 5 candies for 5 legendaries? Or how will this go?
    Well whichever legendaries you want your welcome to have if you want them all you can do that too pretty much however many candies your able to get I'm fine with :)

    Black: 0905 5873 6195
    Pearl: 2665 8771 3645
    SoulSilver: 0819 0411 9143
    HeartGold: 4642-4534-7196

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •