GEN V: Looking for two event Pokemon

Thread: Looking for two event Pokemon

I like aesthetics

Default Looking for two event Pokemon

Highly unlikely that anyone has these events, but I'm looking for a Japanese Pokemon Smash! Mewtwo UT and a Korean Nationals 2012 Volcarona UT. If anyone has one or both, could you check out my thread in my signature and tell me if there is anything they'd be interested in trading for it/them?
    Pokemon Y OT: Tabor FC: 0946 2243 9665

Check out my full trade thread here (due to image restrictions here): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305063

Default Re: Looking for two event Pokemon

@tabor62; Pokemon smash mewtwo is the Jap version of FEB2012 mewtwo right? :P If that's the case I have one.

3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

I like aesthetics

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
    @tabor62; Pokemon smash mewtwo is the Jap version of FEB2012 mewtwo right? :P If that's the case I have one.
    Ooh, cool. Can you check out my thread in my signature and tell me if there is anything you'd be interested in trading for it?

Check out my full trade thread here (due to image restrictions here): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305063

Quote Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
    Ooh, cool. Can you check out my thread in my signature and tell me if there is anything you'd be interested in trading for it?
    I can just trade it to you now. XD I'll have to take a rain check for my end for now as I cant decide what I want. Its a clone if you don't mind clones. My pokemon black fc is 0260 9640 2451
    Last edited by Crazyyoshi; 2nd April 2013 at 01:16 AM.

I like aesthetics

I can just trade it to you now. XD I'll have to take a rain check for my end for now as I cant decide what I want. Its a clone if you don't mind clones. My pokemon black fc is 0260 9640 2451
    Nah, I don't mind clones, add the White FC in my signature

Alright, I'll be in the wifi room. :3 I'll just pm you later on when I decide what I would like. ^^

I like aesthetics

Alright, I'll be in the wifi room. :3 I'll just pm you later on when I decide what I would like. ^^
    Sure thing, thanks for the Mewtwo!

Sure thing, thanks for the Mewtwo!
    np, good luck finding the other event. c: