GEN V: Looking for Thundurus & Landorus

Thread: Looking for Thundurus & Landorus

Fury will consume you! Olaf-symbiote's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Looking for Thundurus & Landorus

I need these two, as I want their Pokédex entries. I can trade you a legendary, but I can also trade them back, as I only need the entry.
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

Default Re: Looking for Thundurus & Landorus

If you're playing Black or White 1, then you only need Thundurus. With that and Tornadus, you can capture a Landorus in game.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I can trade you Thundurus, but I would like to know what Legendaries you have and if they're legit, as well as legit events. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Basically everything except Meloetta, Thundurus, and Landorus. I have tons of spare legit Jirachi and Mew, and a few Darkrai and Shaymin, so I could easily trade you one of those if you wish. I won't trade an Arceus, though.
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf-symbiote View Post
    Basically everything except Meloetta, Thundurus, and Landorus. I have tons of spare legit Jirachi and Mew, and a few Darkrai and Shaymin, so I could easily trade you one of those if you wish. I won't trade an Arceus, though.
    Just seen this post, would you consider making one of our trades a permanant one with Darkrai or Landorous or Thundurus?

Just seen this post, would you consider making one of our trades a permanant one with Darkrai or Landorous or Thundurus?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigDocFan View Post
    Yeah, that's fine with me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I guess a Shaymin would work for Thundurus..... :D