GEN IV: Looking for some of my favs! Bastiodon, Drapion, Electivire, and more!

Thread: Looking for some of my favs! Bastiodon, Drapion, Electivire, and more!

Default Looking for some of my favs! Bastiodon, Drapion, Electivire, and more!

Hi I'm new here and have been playing platinum recently as to be able to battle with my friends and was wondering if anyone had any of these pokemon they would be willing to trade :) Mind you I really don't have many pokemon at all as they have been traded to my White Version.

These are the pokemon I'm in search of! I have some evolution stones and a few rare candies I can trade ya for!

-Electivire
    -Drapion
    -Bastiodon
    -Rhyperior
    -Magneton
    -Lickylicky
    -Probopass

These are some of my favorite pokemon and it be awesome if someone would be willing to give any of these away :D

Preferrably level 40+ Thank you so much!
    Last edited by goochsauce; 22nd April 2012 at 02:16 PM.

Default Re: Looking for some of my favs! Bastiodon, Drapion, Electivire, and more!

U want a Sinnoh region game trade right? I have-or can get very easily-all of those pokemon, but what r u willing to offer? Go on, tempt me!!

At the moment I'm doing EV/IV training, wiv specific natures & all, so we can 100% do a deal if u can help me in this.
    Last edited by AOFIGO009; 29th April 2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: What I'm looking for: