Looking for Shiny Charmander also Imposter ditto

Thread: Looking for Shiny Charmander also Imposter ditto

Default Looking for Shiny Charmander also Imposter ditto

legit only, no hack,s AR, things made with programs, (yes clones yes RNG)

Ignore the Ditto, as I cannot have the one I wish. *sigh* impossibility you strike again, One day the Dittos will rise!

shiny charmander (iv's/ev's dont matter) for a friend of mine, I have some things to offer but I am unable to clone, if you can clone and have a shiny charmander then I have a bit more to offer

what I do have ready to be traded away is:
    (all shiny) many have good iv's in stats prefered on them but I do not have the specfics.
    smeargle
    cloyster 50
    absol
    lugia 70
    snorlax
    evee
    voltorb
    aron
    yanma
    shieldon
    ponyta
    larvitar
    Last edited by Steve Archer; 15th April 2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Sadness unending at the thought of shiny flawless impostors none taking the world by storm

3697-1396-4376
    White

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for Shiny Charmander also Imposter ditto

Well, I have a Shiny Charizard that I got through trade, so I can't guarantee it's legit, plus it's not a Charmander. But if you are still interested despite that, I'm interested in either the Shiny Lugia or Larvitar.

I think I'll wait a bit and see if anyone offers any charmanders, if they do not, I'll pm you about the charizard.

3697-1396-4376
    White

Blog Entries

Alright, fair enough.

@Steve Archer; i have 2 imposter ditto's neither flawless & if i am correct you cannot get a shiny imposter ditto may be wrong but pretty sure you cant get shiny pokemon from hidden grottoes

Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

@Steve Archer; I know in your post you dont want rngers, but if you don't find anyone else to get a shiny charmander from I could rng one for you. If you need it on gen V I can transfer it over as well.

3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

Quote Originally Posted by Born Villain View Post
    @Steve Archer; i have 2 imposter ditto's neither flawless & if i am correct you cannot get a shiny imposter ditto may be wrong but pretty sure you cant get shiny pokemon from hidden grottoes
    @Born Villain

Thank you for that information! it saddens me so but I had been waiting for a shiny flawless impostor since I saw its hidden ability before B+W! I will change my post to reflect that I will still be waiting until the perfect ditto is manufactured >.< I apologize for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post
    @Steve Archer; I know in your post you dont want rngers, but if you don't find anyone else to get a shiny charmander from I could rng one for you. If you need it on gen V I can transfer it over as well.
    @Crazyyoshi

I apologize for the confusion, I am absolutely fine with rngs, and if you could rng one for me that would be awesome! I would need it on gen V as my little brother now has my copy of heart gold and I do not have access to it. Let me know what you would be interested in trading for it. also note that nature/ability/moves dont matter to me in any way.

3697-1396-4376
    White

@Steve Archer; No problem, I was just making sure you didnt mind. XD Nothing at all since its just a random breed. I have him ready to transfer as well, but my other DS is charging. I can pm you when Im ready to trade. Also it will be my pokemon black fc. :3

3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

Thank you so very much! its perfect!

3697-1396-4376
    White