Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

  1. #16
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    York, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,783
    Blog Entries
    39
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    If I haven't gotten one by then then sure. Just give me a Time to know when you'll be on.
    I've found out that the time of the social activity I do on a Thursday has been moved to Friday so I will be able to trade on Thursday at 7:30pm in the UK (GMT +0). Which time zone are you in?
    (GMT - 5:00) Eastern time (US)
    So will you be able to trade between the times of 2:30pm and 5:30pm on Thursday in your time zone?
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  2. #17

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    If I haven't gotten one by then then sure. Just give me a Time to know when you'll be on.
    I've found out that the time of the social activity I do on a Thursday has been moved to Friday so I will be able to trade on Thursday at 7:30pm in the UK (GMT +0). Which time zone are you in?
    (GMT - 5:00) Eastern time (US)
    So will you be able to trade between the times of 2:30pm and 5:30pm on Thursday in your time zone?
    That shouldn't be a problem. I'll more then likely be home during that time. I'll just have to remember to keep checking my computer.

  3. #18
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    York, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,783
    Blog Entries
    39
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    @TheCableGuy; The title of this thread shows that you want to trade in Generation IV games which can only use no encryption or WEP key connections. I have recently started to connect my DSi, 3DS and Wii U to the internet in my normal (university) home by using a program on my computer and I thought that I could connect Generation IV games with the same program but I'm having problems setting it up for those games so I will need to use a Windows Vista computer with my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector this weekend when I go back to my hometown house. This means I will have to change the time of the trade again to Saturday or Sunday at a time between 8pm and 10pm (GMT) which is 3pm to 5pm on Saturday or Sunday in your timezone. Will you be able to trade at one of those two times and which one would you prefer?
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  4. #19

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    @TheCableGuy; The title of this thread shows that you want to trade in Generation IV games which can only use no encryption or WEP key connections. I have recently started to connect my DSi, 3DS and Wii U to the internet in my normal (university) home by using a program on my computer and I thought that I could connect Generation IV games with the same program but I'm having problems setting it up for those games so I will need to use a Windows Vista computer with my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector this weekend when I go back to my hometown house. This means I will have to change the time of the trade again to Saturday or Sunday at a time between 8pm and 10pm (GMT) which is 3pm to 5pm on Saturday or Sunday in your timezone. Will you be able to trade at one of those two times and which one would you prefer?
    Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem either.

  5. #20
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    York, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,783
    Blog Entries
    39
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    @TheCableGuy; I have a Deoxys ready to trade from Platinum version now but I will only be able to trade at the agreed times above. I will be using my Platinum friend code which is 4082 2633 8533. Which friend code will you be using?
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  6. #21

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    @TheCableGuy; I have a Deoxys ready to trade from Platinum version now but I will only be able to trade at the agreed times above. I will be using my Platinum friend code which is 4082 2633 8533. Which friend code will you be using?
    My Diamond FC is: 4728 6250 2528

  7. #22
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    York, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,783
    Blog Entries
    39
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    @TheCableGuy; I have a Deoxys ready to trade from Platinum version now but I will only be able to trade at the agreed times above. I will be using my Platinum friend code which is 4082 2633 8533. Which friend code will you be using?
    My Diamond FC is: 4728 6250 2528
    Ok, it looks like I will be able to trade from 9:30pm (4:30pm in your timezone) at the moment.
    @TheCableGuy; If you haven't read the VM I sent to you yet, I'm in the Wi-Fi Club Room now.
    Last edited by Water Max; 26th January 2013 at 04:45 PM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  8. #23

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    Yep. Ready when you are.

    Alright. Ty very much. 1 down, 52 more to go.

  9. #24
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    York, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,783
    Blog Entries
    39
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Looking for Pre-Sinnoh Starters and a few others

    You're welcome. Thank you for the Kyogre! :)
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •