GEN IV: Looking for a Pokemon Heart Gold/Solid Silver Friend and maybe Black/White too!

Thread: Looking for a Pokemon Heart Gold/Solid Silver Friend and maybe Black/White too!

Default Looking for a Pokemon Heart Gold/Solid Silver Friend and maybe Black/White too!

Just looking for a friend that wants to go all the way with me, trade pokemon so we can have the evolved forms, battle if we feel in the mood and give each other tips and such especially when X and Y come out! If a lot of people post here, we might be able to get a Pokemon clan going! XD

Anyway, one reason I'm needing a friend currently is for Pokemon Heart Gold and I need my Haunter to evolve into a Gengar, so if you don't want to be friends but want to give a helping hand, I would be glad for that too! :D

Default Re: Looking for a Pokemon Heart Gold/Solid Silver Friend and maybe Black/White too!

I'm down to help you out
    I'm all gen IV, i gave my only gen V game to my lil bro
    So I've been playing the hell out of my heartgold and pearl games
    I have Platinum too but I rarely mess with it anymore.
    You should help me get a magmarizer for my newly acquired magmar
    "I am The Maxx! I cannot be held!" ~ The Maxx

Default Re: Looking for a Pokemon Heart Gold/Solid Silver Friend and maybe Black/White too!

I could help you out too. I have pokemon Platinum, and breed a good bit. :) Kinda took a break when Animal crossing came out, but I'd love to get back into playing pokemon.

3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

I could do with a trading friend myself,want to evolve my graveler and scyther.
    pm me for my friend code i suppose

I could help out with that graveler and scyther if you'd rather get it done sooner than later
    "I am The Maxx! I cannot be held!" ~ The Maxx

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Exclamation Re: Looking for a Pokemon Heart Gold/Solid Silver Friend and maybe Black/White too!

Just a lil friendly Mod note for all: As per the rules state, if you're looking to do just some social tradebacks and the like, please take it to the Tradeback & Cloning Pokemon Services thread ;) Once you find someone to help you, please take it to your respective Visitor Message pages on your profiles. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now.