GEN V: Looking for multiple pokémon see list MAY CHANGE AT RANDOM TIMES

Thread: Looking for multiple pokémon see list MAY CHANGE AT RANDOM TIMES

Default Looking for multiple pokémon see list MAY CHANGE AT RANDOM TIMES

Since my router is fucked up I can't do trades right now I'll try to get another one soon.

So I'm looking for pokémon for my Black game (soon White but I want to play through it first) I somtimes have a random urge to train a certain pokémon or teach a certain move to one (egg moves).

Rules:
    *I decided wheter or not I want to do the trade, meaning you may be the only one to offer but you may want something I can't/don't want to trade.
    *If I'm asking for DW I'm looking for a female.
    *If I'm asking for moves I'm looking for a male, yes I know some event moves are only for females in this case I haven't loked at the information properly feel free to tell me.
    *I take out pokémon if I have gotten it or if I don't want it.
    *Feel free to make an offer if you want something I can breed or catch, but the pokémon you can offer isn't on the list.
    *I don't want any hacks.
    *I don't care if you named it or trained it to see the IVs.
    *Don't ask me to IV train I have no clue what it is and I don't care.
    *I am willing to train a pokémon somewhat but don't expect anything over level 30.

The list as it is right now:

Glameow DW
    Chatot looking for male and DW (male pending)
    Shuppet DW
    Pachirisu DW
    Pikachu DW
    Smeargle DW
    Eevee DW
    Aipom DW
    Wooper DW
    Teddiursa DW
    Skarmory DW
    Miltank DW
    Zigzagoon DW
    Skitty DW
    Spoink (pending)
    Snorunt DW
    Buneary DW
    Stunky DW
    Mime Jr. DW
    Spiritomb DW

Moves I'm looking for:

Irontail on something in the field egg group.
    Dark Pulse suggestions appriciated.

I can offer:
    Any starter breed on request can take a week+ to get a female (worst case scenario) extra female Bulbasaur and Treecko
    Zorua+Eevee breed on request can take a week+ to get a female (worst case scenario) has an extra female Zorua
    Archen+Tirtouga breed on request can take a week+ to get a female (worst case scenario) already have one extra female Tirtouga
    Larvitar DW breed on request can take a while to get female (worst case scenario)

Aside from that tell me if you want any special moves, nature or name.
    Last edited by Lost-Tresure; 21st January 2012 at 09:22 AM.

Default Re: Looking for multiple pokémon see list MAY CHANGE AT RANDOM TIMES

It would appear as though you're looking for non DW male Chatot or a Spoink. Is that correct? If so, I'd like to offer you either of those pokes in exchange for an archen (any gender/nature) is fine. Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by profoak View Post
    It would appear as though you're looking for non DW male Chatot or a Spoink. Is that correct? If so, I'd like to offer you either of those pokes in exchange for an archen (any gender/nature) is fine. Let me know!
    Great, I'll get to breeding an Archen right now then. I would like the male Chatot in return.

Great let me know when it's ready!