GEN V: Looking For a Male Abra & Raikou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For a Male Abra & Raikou

Default Looking For a Male Abra & Raikou

I need them to complete my team and was wondering if anyone had spares? I can evolve my Kadabra to Alakazam when I get the chance. Getting an Abra is my main focus right now over Raikou.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking For a Male Abra & Raikou

I can breed you an Abra, if you'd like. I still have to iron out some wireless problems first, but after that it should be easy. It may even have it's hidden ability. Would you like that?
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Yes, if it isn't too much trouble that would be awesome!

Blog Entries

Okay, I'll get on it. The wireless problem has just been fixed, so I can get right on it. I'll report back shortly.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Thank you very much. I'll keep an eye out.

Blog Entries

Well, the Abra eggs hatched. They're both males, but neither has a Hidden Ability (my luck in a nutshell), but they both have the exact same nature and characteristic (Modest, Mischievous), and they both know extra moves (not egg moves, but TM moves). The difference between them is their Abilities; one has Inner Focus while the other has Synchronize. The question is... which one would you like?

Ah okay that's cool I'm not complaining haha. I'll take the one with Synchronize please

Blog Entries

Got it. One Synchronized Abra, coming up. Do you want fries with that? *chuckles lightly*

Jokes aside, my Trainer name is Nova and my White 2 FC is 0562-4743-3930. Can I expect to see you on soon?

Lol, =D

Okay I'm adding you now. I'm on right now. My FC is in my signature.

Blog Entries

Got it. See you in a nano.

You're awesome. Thanks a ton!

Blog Entries

No prob. And it gave my new router a successful test run. Glad to see something finally works! Enjoy!

EDIT: You know... come to think of it... I could probably get you that Raikou as well. I may have one on hand, but I'll have to check later, since I have to run some errands now. Would you like it as well?
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 3rd January 2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Raikou

Oh man I'm just now seeing this but yeah if you have a Raikou I would love it!!!

Blog Entries

@Reszo; I just checked. I do have a Raikou on hand that I don't need. You'll be even happier to know that it is the Shiny event Raikou. Don't worry about taking it from me, I have three others (I have a lot of Gen IV games, mostly Platinums, so I scored big time on many of the Gamestop events). But this time I would like something in exchange. Do you have any of the following items? If so, any of them will do for Raikou.

Dawn Stone
    Razor Fang
    Razor Claw
    Red Shard
    Blue Shard

Let me know when you get a chance.

Awesommee! And I actually have a Razor Claw, Red and Blue shard either one of them you want more?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast