GEN IV: Looking for Latias, other legendaries

Thread: Looking for Latias, other legendaries

Default Looking for Latias, other legendaries

Hi, looking for a Latias (Preferably Untouched, and if possible, with the Soul Dew Item) for my SoulSilver game. Don't care if it has good IVs/nature, just want it to be legit.

Offering Latios (Lv35, SoulSilver, obtained from the GTS, nothing indicating it's a hack); Suicune Lv 40 and Zapdos Lv 50 (also from the GTS), all untouched. I may consider giving the Latios found on my own game, if the Latias is also from yours and have passable stats.

I'm also looking for the Regis, Cresselia, Heatran, Manaphy, Kyogre, Palkia and all event legendaries(Willing to give more than one pokémon for those), also some items (TMs, etc.) and breedable pokémon.
    White 2 FC: 3311 2771 3038 / 3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 147
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5

Default Re: Looking for Latias, other legendaries

I can take care of all of those Pokemon, even event legendaries! No need for 2 Pokemon for 1, just a one-on-one trade will do for me. :'D Since you're playing SoulSilver version, is it okay to ask for Johto/Kanto Pokemon I need for a living Pokedex?
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Default Re: Looking for Latias, other legendaries

I really want a Latios, I would preferably want it untouched also.

I have Latias, with Quirky nature, It knows Mist Ball, Dragonbreath, Refresh and Cut. I can delete Cut if you want. This is on Heart Gold; I caught it about 3 hours ago, it is virtually untouched except I killed a Drowzee and a Growlithe. I caught it in a Master Ball as I couldnt be bothered farting around with Ultra balls.

If you want a nickname I will abide. Thanks.

PS If your are doing it with the 1st poster then fine but I am really looking hard for a latios :P

EDIT: I don't have soul dew sorry, is there any way I can get it to give Latias?