Looking for Heatran and a few others!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Heatran and a few others!

Lightbulb Looking for Heatran and a few others!

Hello,

I'm in need of a Cresselia, Deoxys, Latios and Azelf, (preferably with speed or sp. attack boosting natures) as well as a female Deino with dark pulse (or male Ekans, Arbok, Gyarados, or Seviper to breed with my female Deino) to complete my current scheme.

A female DW Bagon would also be heavily appreciated.

I have several legendaries i'd be willing to trade for Cresselia and Deoxys, and i have all starters from Gen. V, as well as Gen I.
    Anything else you'd like in return, please specify in your post and if i can grant that wish, i will. I have several large groups of pokes with great IVs. Especially Eevee!

EDIT: I have aquired a Heatran, but would prefer one with a speed-boosting nature. I can offer a Bashful one with 31 Speed IVs in return.

Thanks in advance, everyone!
    Last edited by Citrus Tsunami; 25th May 2012 at 10:11 AM.
    Pokemon Black friend code: ~2366 0423 2515~

Default Re: Looking for Heatran and a few others!

I have a heatran I could trade you and I could also probably breed an abra for you. I am mostly interested in picking up solid pokemon I can IV train or breed with. So Pokemon with good egg moves and high IV stats are best to me. I am also interested in event pokemon, some shinys and legends I don't have like shaymin or rayquazza

only looking for and have non hacked pokes
    Friend Code Gen V: 2365-6614-3355
    PM me if your interested in trading
    Current wants:
    latias, deoxys (not speed), mew, shiny raikou (event), and pokemon w/ good IV's and egg moves
    notable have's can be found here:
    Trade Block

That's good news! I also only deal with legitimate pokes. :D

I also have some good solid trades when it comes to IVs.
    I don't have any shinies but i have an extra terrakion and reshiram. Btw Darkrai is a mystery gift event poke right now.

I have great Eevees, Shellder, Darumaka, Cottonee, and Litwick. Do any appeal to you?

I'll be on again monday, just let me know! :] Thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus Tsunami View Post
    That's good news! I also only deal with legitimate pokes. :D

I also have some good solid trades when it comes to IVs.
    I don't have any shinies but i have an extra terrakion and reshiram. Btw Darkrai is a mystery gift event poke right now.

I have great Eevees, Shellder, Darumaka, Cottonee, and Litwick. Do any appeal to you?

I'll be on again monday, just let me know! :] Thanks~
    I could be interested in just about any of those if they have good egg moves and/or good IV's. Do you know any of the IV's for those pokes?
    Current wants:
    latias, deoxys (not speed), mew, shiny raikou (event), and pokemon w/ good IV's and egg moves
    Trade Block

Of the Eevees i have practically any combination and if i don't have it i'll breed it. It is feasible (if you know much about IVs) to get three max IVs with a normal amount of luck, so name your price. As to the others, i'll make a li'l' list.

Shellder has 31 IVs for Speed, Attack, and HP. It has Rock Blast for an egg move.
    Darumaka has 31 IVs for Speed, Attack, and HP.
    Cottonee has 31 IVs for Speed, HP, and Special Defense.
    Litwick has 31 IVs for Speed, Special Defense, and Special Attack. It also has Overheat at Lvl. 1

Aspiring PKMN Professor. Professor Palms's Avatar

Of the Eevees i have practically any combination and if i don't have it i'll breed it. It is feasible (if you know much about IVs) to get three max IVs with a normal amount of luck, so name your price. As to the others, i'll make a li'l' list.

Shellder has 31 IVs for Speed, Attack, and HP. It has Rock Blast for an egg move.
    Litwick has 31 IVs for Speed, Special Defense, and Special Attack. It also has Overheat at Lvl. 1
    Id Be willing to trade you an Oblivia Heatran for the Shellder and Litwick. Is that fine?

Aspiring Pokemon Professor and Researcher.

- R. Palms -
    ! - Currently Traveling Unova - !

Come get a Professor Palms Starter, just click here

Well I am interested in all of them I would take two for heatran, but I would love to swap you some of my solid pokemon in exchange for the remaining two as well. I know I have some solid 3 IV pokes to give in exchage. Namely timburr w/ egg moves drain punch and mach punch, also a bunch of gastlys w/ disbale. We can talk more, check out my block for an idea of the pokemon I have breed.
    Current wants:
    Trade Block

Alright. The majority of these i was breeding for my new team (i care more about IVs than egg moves which is why i have fewer of those.) and i will have to breed some 'copies'.

I don't have a guarantee on the timing,though, just that i will do it in the next few days, and i would like to trade for all of them if you are really interested. :]

I'll give the trade block a look now.

Thanks for your reply~

Quote Originally Posted by mohawk1guy View Post

Well I am interested in all of them I would take two for heatran, but I would love to swap you some of my solid pokemon in exchange for the remaining two as well. I know I have some solid 3 IV pokes to give in exchage. Namely timburr w/ egg moves drain punch and mach punch, also a bunch of gastlys w/ disbale. We can talk more, check out my block for an idea of the pokemon I have breed.
    The other two i could trade for a Female DW Poliwag and Female DW Dratini! It'll take some time to breed but i'll get started today, cool?

Btw, either of you: Is your Heatran used/does it have EVs? I want a clean one if at all possible.
    Last edited by Citrus Tsunami; 14th May 2012 at 11:55 AM.

That sounds good to me, and I will make sure I clear the heatrans ev's before you get it. I have plenty of berries.
    Current wants:
    Trade Block

Alright, great! That's all i was worried about. I have all your pokes ready, so let me know when you're online!

AKA Shiny Metagross Crystal Onix's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Citrus TsunamiI can breed you an outstanding beldum, what 3 IVs would you like maxed?

Banner by Blue Dragon | Crystal Onix | Shiny Metagross | Iron Defense | Black 2 FC: 2967 7719 9235

@Iron Defense : You'd be my hero! But what would you want in return?

I'd be looking for Attack, Speed, and HP, if you would. :D

AKA Shiny Metagross Crystal Onix's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Citrus Tsunami Well, lately I've been wanting Gen 2 & 3 legendary tradebacks and nincada. Would you be willing to do any of that?

Banner by Blue Dragon | Crystal Onix | Shiny Metagross | Iron Defense | Black 2 FC: 2967 7719 9235

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense View Post
    @Citrus Tsunami Well, lately I've been wanting Gen 2 & 3 legendary tradebacks and nincada. Would you be willing to do any of that?
    I would also be interested in a beldum with three IV's, preferably the same as citrus asked for. I am sure I have some gen 2 or gen 3 legends to swap with you
    Current wants:
    Trade Block

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast